MOTAZ

Jun 9, 2017
guys where to find a walkthrough for this one. it seems that the link in the first page is missing?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
im not sure my friend... when i click it it says "error 404: file not found" ???
That is strange - when I click on it it opens in a new browser tab (Chrome but also in Firefox). Might be a problem with the preferences in your PDF viewer. Adobe e.g. lets you pre-determine if you want to allow it to download stuff from the internet. That might (!) explain the 404 ...

But thanks to Mytez this minor obstacle has now been cleared ;-)

Reactions: Mytez

Jhustla

Jul 3, 2018
Only_boring_games the walk through link is dead again. You might want to just direct everyone to Mytez post from earlier. Also really liking the game so far. Couple of questions; How many more episodes do we have to look forward to before you finally decide to end it? And I know you said that we could sleep with people without the use of powers but it seems that eventually we will use the powers on the family for other reasons am I correct?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Only_boring_games the walk through link is dead again. You might want to just direct everyone to Mytez post from earlier. Also really liking the game so far. Couple of questions; How many more episodes do we have to look forward to before you finally decide to end it? And I know you said that we could sleep with people without the use of powers but it seems that eventually we will use the powers on the family for other reasons am I correct?
I just checked it (FF and Chrome on PC, Safari on Mac and Safari on iPhone - and it's not cached!) and the link's working. So it's either a temporary hiccup or a problem on your end. Try again or use Mytez post.

As for the episode no. I'll leave it to Only_boring_games to answer that. We always have new ideas to work into the story (the rough outline is done) so the no.'s not fixed yet. But safe to say count on eight episodes at least ;)

Enjoy!

Reactions: Boring Games

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Seems the question with the walkthrough is solved ...
As for the number of eps - WaltS is right, the rough outline is done and I'm considering ten as the final number.
And using mind control will be an optional choice for players

Reactions: Jhustla

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
this game makes the mc turn to be out like a big jerk
and i am trying hard to not pursue that path
at least the walkthrough is not telling me in detail what path is best to choose
should i have seen the mother or the sister in the morning
what are the consequences of that
what are the consequences of anything that he does
this is one sided story so far.
it looks like you can choose one not both as far as i can tell.
is it going to be like this until i reach the end
i most certainly hope not
i would like to see him end up with all the girls

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes