darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Shut Up and Dance [Ep. 1 Remake Special] [Boring Games] - Original Size: 2.11GB

Compressed version for PC (397MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Is the original game scrapped? Was there something wrong with the original game? I really liked it and looked forward to new updates, feels kind of sad that everything is going to be remade, specially when most remakes are just the original game that is a little more fine-tuned, but started over from the beginning so a long wait time till it catches up to the original game:S

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
"Is this a remake? Any new content? Are you milking? Walkthrough? Incest patch?"

I bet you can't wait for it. :ROFLMAO:
What about, i already paid for the original,and now again for a remake :D

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Does this 'Special' include the scene where the MINIATURE Giant Space Hamster, The Tentacle Monster, and the Kangaroo discuss their EVIL plan?? Will we FINALY see the INVISABLE imaginary dead Turtle?? These questions and more NEED answers. :)

Looking forward to the new update, and Thank you for you work Devs. (y)

Just a thought.

Reactions: allintine

ukhustlas

May 21, 2019
A remake you say :unsure: I have never heard of a Dev doing that.. its madness MADNESS i say....doing remakes will never catch on.... I am just going to load up n play The Inn remake While im waiting for this to download.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Ok, so how long do we wait for the "remake" of the game we have already been playing and are desperate for new content? A year to remake the old stuff? Then finally new content?

Reactions: Refuge24
4.10 star(s) 127 Votes