Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
Why would you remove the links for the original versions now instead of waiting till they have all been remade? Now can't get caught up on the game.

Reactions: MarkHansen

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Yeah the renders look great and I really like the mom model but it's going to take ages just to get back to where we were before. Why not wrap it up and instead reach for another level on the next game you're making?

Mar 28, 2018
The first thing to say is that I really enjoyed playing this game. So just as the story-line was getting interesting the dev buys a new computer, stops development and remakes the game with the intention of improving the image rendering. I guess that is better than many other devs that have just abandoned their game 'just as it gets interesting' because ... (fill in the dots for yourselves). I look forward to the time when the actual updates start again - probably in about 18 months. Edit: Have just downloaded and played the remake and am happy to say that it is well worth the download and imo is better than the original ...

Last edited:

Alutach.

Oct 25, 2019
This is the very reason I generally don't support a lot of the games I like, I know most of them will just abandon or keep remaking and milking their Patreon. I thus support a few people who I know will keep on giving me new content like Lord Arioch, Viktor Black, etc. I'll be back at the end of this year and will probably see the remake still going on without any new content.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It's a make-over of the prologue / episode 1 to the standard first established w/ ep. 6. Has also been extended w/ add'l renders and animations.

Episodes 2 through 5 to follow.

Have fun!
I hope they follow, and soon. I really do want the best for this game. But I can't think of a single game that started over and then survived. Usually the patrons fall off hard. New graphics may attract a few new people but sacrificing the interests of your established audience never works. As an author, even if your old stuff bothers you, a re-do is something only you might be interested in. And even then, other authors in the past of gotten bored doing the same material again.

Also, a testament to the fact that graphics don't matter is that games with Honey Select or uglier programs can get really popular if the game is engaging and has a good story. Check and check for this game, you are 100% good on those aspects. It's the George Lucas trap where you can lose perspective on how good your material is if you get hung up on a particular aspect of it (like Lucas and special effects.) Have confidence, you had a fantastic thing going!

EDIT:

I don't think it's a milking issue, crying "milking" every 5 seconds makes it lose all meaning. There are bad devs doing it but that gets lost in the noise of false positives and unfounded accusations. Just crying about milk ensures nobody will listen to you, antagonizing people doesn't work. Try explaining why this is so troubling a move. Same goes for the moron simps, it's just the other side of the coin and equally unhelpful. If you actually cared about the game, you'd be concerned about it's well being.

I really think this is just a "George Lucas" issue. Though it is important to talk about because it's NEVER worked out iirc. This is gonna kill the game if history holds.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 127 Votes