LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
True, it is just a pity that rendering is actually the thing that takes most time, so hope it will also mean he can bring maybe some story back in game that was impossible to render with old hardware in a timely fashion.
Yeap and the problem here is that Dev's have only that to show, a good game Render and/or good story!
As the mechanics are pretty much built in the engine so the thing that can make them stand out is a GREAT story with GOOD renders! I myself can overlook renders if the story is engaging. but good renders do add a lot. and hey if he can do it why not.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Fairchy

Mar 15, 2018
MY FUCKING GOD!!

I can't believe this shit. You can redo scenes without remaking the entire fucking game. You were 6 chapters in, it took you FOR-FUCKING-EVER to get there and now you're remaking it? That is just asking people to stop supporting you or playing this game.

Now what? We have to wait two more years before you FUCKING CONTINUE THE DAMN STORY?!
I can understand that u are annoyed, but please dont insult the dev. Take ur toxicity somewhere else

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
About this whole remastering thing, it's totally understandable why people would feel a bit upset about it, people just want new content, which is fair enough.
But my honest opinion is that if one needs to remaster past content and can do it - art, script and/or coding wise - then it's best done as early as possible, because if one is to do that later, then there would be that much more to remaster.
People just need to have patience.
I think it's awesome to see developers self improve, become better artists, writers and whatnot, which ultimately is for all of our entertainment, so how about cutting them some slack, hmm? :)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Folks, before y'all get your knickers in a knot and w/o wanting to pre-empt Boring Games ...

The plan going forward is to release a new episode (that was episode 6), then a re-rendered one (this here episode 1) and then again a new one. So look forward to episode 7 next.

And as for the lack of ideas that has repeatedly been insinuated let me assure you that defo is not the case!
Just the opposite - the skeleton script and episode layout is set and we continue to discuss even more new stuff we might (or not - it depends) include by way of side quests. Actually over on our Concord channel we are currently talking with fans about an idea that came up. Maybe we can include it and thus enlarge the game world. Kate and the (almost) rape victim girl were the results of suggestions that came up. And believe me that Kate bitch turned out to be a fan favorite :-D

Oh and about tropes - avid players of AVNs might have noticed we're both not fans of the so-called 'Stairway to Heaven' thing, no sir! So much for treading where everyone else has trod before.

We are always available for questions, feedback and messages here and on Discord (and Patreon obviously) so before shooting from the hip please get in touch if you have doubts.

HTH

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I can understand that u are annoyed, but please dont insult the dev. Take ur toxicity somewhere else
Look from a "rougher" expression, he pretty much sumped up my feelings too. This operation doesn't make sense to me if it doesn't adapt a more things than just HD renders. Its just prolonging development and starts to feel like milking operation "guys, we had this but lets you have this old stuff look nicer first".....

I mean...sure...lets see how it all works out...

Reactions: kiro

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
Ok guys, from what I understand the game will have real updates every 7 months, at best. Certainty is a decision of a person who has an IQ that exceeds 4 digits.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Oh bullshit. This game is almost 2 years in. He deserves to be insulted for this milking crap. There was nothing wrong with remastering the game while continuing to work on it. But restarting it? That's just fucking trying to stretch out the game for more money. He could have remastered Chapter 1 and left it connected to the other 6 chapter and put out a 7th in the new style.

This? this is just crap. That's all you can say about it. This isn't trying to remaster the game to make it look better, this is delaying the process to me milk more money out of his patreon. He's already inconsistent with updates, the game started in November of 2018 and is only 6 chapters in. That's almost 2 years later. Now it's likely to be 2022 before he has to do anything new for the story.

Also? Toxicity? Fuck you.
Apart from the language that I don't particularly approve of let me put one thing straight:

The game is NOT being 'remade' - it is being re-rendered. Meaning graphics improve, animations are added to flesh out the plot, minor oversights are corrected and stuff like that - even editing the script so inconsistencies are taken care of.

You can see it's not a 'remake' by your ability to continue using old saves. No changes in the game's mechanics, choices and stuff - just making it more visually pleasing.

And as for the time it takes - well I refer you to Blizzard (back when they still were stellar) and the divine John Romero...
We have a life outside of this so earning a living and taking care of our loved ones comes first obviously.

If that is not to your liking? Too bad. ;)

HTH

Oct 17, 2017
When this game first uploaded there wasnt any Ntr tag and later on after a few updates i checked again which i saw they added ntr tag now i see they removed it. Can some1 please tell me is there any ntr or not in this game cuz im confused AF. thx :bow:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChristianGrey

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
WaltS Since you guys are remaking/rerendering the game or whatever when we get to the part with the meth whore cousin will you give the players a chance to tell her to fuck off and jump off a cliff? I'm being serious,thats when i stopped playing cause the lack of choices in that matter killed the game for me.

swally77

Jan 10, 2020
Lol I read a dev post a few days ago that they planned on releasing ep 7 yesterday after a proof reading delay. It seems that post was "edited". Milky milky...

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
Apart from the language that I don't particularly approve of let me put one thing straight:

The game is NOT being 'remade' - it is being re-rendered. Meaning graphics improve, animations are added to flesh out the plot, minor oversights are corrected and stuff like that - even editing the script so inconsistencies are taken care of.

You can see it's not a 'remake' by your ability to continue using old saves. No changes in the game's mechanics, choices and stuff - just making it more visually pleasing.

And as for the time it takes - well I refer you to Blizzard (back when they still were stellar) and the divine John Romero...
We have a life outside of this so earning a living and taking care of our loved ones comes first obviously.

If that is not to your liking? Too bad. ;)

HTH
Hands down! Roadwulf has a reasonable point.
There are people waiting years for a hole story (paid or unpaid - makes no difference)
The profit and money is in your hands for years.

Finishing a project is GOLD nowadays (Patreon/Early Access/Kickstarter/Pre-Order/Day One Release/Unending Patches)

(the past generation of blizzard/romero thats where times games got finished - and final patched).

Rerendering (Ep1-6) a unfinished story/game feels like "Groundhog Day (Movie)" for your community.

Last edited:

Gardan

May 3, 2019
I have a question: if this game getting refreshed renders, why isn't EP4 available to download - seeing this game first time

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Rework :unsure: Ok (y) But Stil Cant Fuck that Hot Milf yet ;)(y) Teasing dont like go Direckt on Penetration :giggle:(y)
Needs rework on Sex scenes Beter Longer Lasting :cool:(y)

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes