Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Teasing seems to be over. Awesome update. Teacher scene made me diamonds. Hope we get Jon on a beach vacation or something. While he goes to get ice cream, one of the locals gives her a cream pie. Im also a sucker for looooong sex scenes so now this game just went from meh to on my radar. Nice work.

EveKeller

Jan 8, 2020
Just to be clear, lesbian means dickfree...if you force a dick into a lesbian path the lesbian path is dead because lesbians dont do dicks...
No, it's has actually been fixed. I've started a new game just to be sure but yeah there is an actual lesbian path. So the force sex scene with her ex is not there anymore.
But at one point the MC imagine her mom with 3 or 4 guys (a single image) it has nothing to do with the MC so I can live with that.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
So basically some flags and triggers were borked. Hardly unheard-of in VN under construction that.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Review v0.52:

This game reminds me of Good Girl Gone Bad, but where that game goes to vastly different routes, this game seems to be more focussed. The MC stays in school, does not get into crime etc.

She (the player) does have quite a lot of in choice of relationships that she wants to pursue (or not). Some things happen (or not) because of past choices. It is not always completely clear but I think it's well done.

As a consequence, there is a fair number of fetishes already in the game. I suppose that NTR (in this case meaning, you can cuckold your boyfriend) is the most powerful one. So far, there is no incest tag, nor in the planned genres, however the dialogues seem to hint towards it, so maybe it will be added in the future.

The writing and dialogues are pretty good in my opinion. In the cuckold path, it seems a bit over the top but I guess it's part of the fetish.

I did, however, dislike that the MC turns out to not be a virgin, instead having lost it to some asshole during summer camp.

Renders seem to be made with Koikatsu. Generally I don't really like that because characters seem too much alike. However this was quite well done, also with enough variety between the various characters. Koikatsu does have problems portraying black characters and that shows in the game. Anyway, I think the dev uses it because of the many different paths, which would take a lot of rendering if it were made with Daz.

All in all, I recommend the game, especially for people who like a lot of freedom in their games. 4/5.

Reactions: kat777

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
The dialogue is not good.

For example Ingrid says "there's nothing stopping you from fucking." - nobody talks like that to a friend lol.

• Haha
Reactions: lemaro
3.30 star(s) 27 Votes