Pointless123

Jun 16, 2017
Could I also add a bit of constructive criticism JokerLeader - the Shy/Slutty colors are inconsistent; on the attached image Shy is red on the first option and purple on the second, it would be easier to read if Shy was purple on all options, Slutty was always red, etc.
Thanks for taking the time to create the mod.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Could I also add a bit of constructive criticism JokerLeader - the Shy/Slutty colors are inconsistent; on the attached image Shy is red on the first option and purple on the second, it would be easier to read if Shy was purple on all options, Slutty was always red, etc.
Thanks for taking the time to create the mod.
Red always or most time, means negative points, the other 2 are positive points, so the colors are different.

If the negative points were the same color as the positive, people would probably pick that choice when they want the opposite. It's easier to distinguish the choices.

Also, the color for positive points resembles the name color for the MC, it's a bit darker because it was hard to read in the white BG

VReal

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2022
An extremely sweet vanilla story, in the development of which, I would not change anything.)

code991

Aug 21, 2021
View attachment 1976901
Shy Girl [v0.5] Walkthrough Mod
See features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If you get the error "KeyError: u'mc'" go to the preferences and rename the MC, press enter or use a name that you like

Download: -
Download Optional (See Features): -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Any chance for an update for version 0.52 please?

• Red Heart
Reactions: odynson and str8up

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Is it possible to play through this game as a lesbian without having sex with dudes?
Yes, all content is Optional, but the MC did have sex before the game, but you can watch or not watch the scene where she remembers the event.

Reactions: red_faced
Jun 6, 2022
Is it possible to play through this game as a lesbian without having sex with dudes?
no idea as far as I've seen there was supposed to be a route with ingrid, but this latest update seems to damage the lesbian route with a forced attraction and a date with some guy.

NRFB

Hi (。・ω・)ノ゙
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Very interesting move to go from an update where you were called out for extremely obvious plagiarism to then go ahead and plagiarize multiple things to make up your next update. And these are only ones that are easy to catch due to sloppy find and replace work.

Imagine asking people for money to help you copy paste smut off the internet.
1.jpg 2.jpg

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
Very interesting move to go from an update where you were called out for extremely obvious plagiarism to then go ahead and plagiarize multiple things to make up your next update. And these are only ones that are easy to catch due to sloppy find and replace work.

Imagine asking people for money to help you copy paste smut off the internet.
View attachment 2030589 View attachment 2030590
e6e914141339b106c235ab6fc724b1890cfa5107r1-712-632v2_00.jpg
wow, I didn't think he would be so shameless as to keep doing this.
and I supported his work before and now I feel dirty and not in a good way...

3.30 star(s) 27 Votes