Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
The dev made a blunder... This could ruin their reputation. Is that so hard to use their own line of words?

Last edited:

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
finally a game with a female hero that isnt a raging slut or so stupid you wanna kill yourself. you the player get to decide what this chick does. which is refreshing to say the least. when you say no in this game she means it. it doesnt go ahead and happen anyways which i loved about it. great art easy flow to the game. no glitches or bugs that i found. 9 of 10. great to see game makers that can envision a woman other than a slut. love this game hope you guys expand on it with the same spirit youve had with it so far. great game.

Reactions: Priappus

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Shy Girl 0.5 with JokerLeader mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple) Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Edit: uploaded again with a fix for in game dialoge custom name

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
It's impossible to change the name of Mary, even using the save of a previous game where it worked .
I use the mod.

Last edited:

Pointless123

Jun 16, 2017
View attachment 1835009
Shy Girl [v0.5] Walkthrough Mod
See features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If you get the error "KeyError: u'mc'" go to the preferences and rename the MC, press enter or use a name that you like

Download: -
Download Optional (See Features): -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
The link to download the walkthrough mod isn't working for me, is it working for anyone else? I can open the Mixdrop page, but pressing download does nothing (Firefox and Edge).

3.30 star(s) 27 Votes