fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Dev or Joker, please fix this bug:
Impossible to change the name of Mary (By the way of the mod).
When I enter the new name the first time (immediatly after), it's ok, but in the next sentence, Mary return.
It does'nt work in the "Preference" menu.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I guess so, but this game does have NTR. Not sure why it would be removed.
Because of the silly way they use the NTR tag on this site. The main character has to be a male being cheated on for it to be NTR, otherwise it's just generic "cheating".

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Because of the silly way they use the NTR tag on this site. The main character has to be a male being cheated on for it to be NTR, otherwise it's just generic "cheating".
By the official definition on this site, it does not have to be a male MC, but I guess I have seen other games do the same thing but others not, so who knows.

aletheperv

Jul 16, 2020
is there a way to get mary to continue with one of the boys after their double date with lyana??? has anyone done this?

fur1

Aug 7, 2016
Can someone add save file at the beggining of the game (after MC name set in)? I want to play it on my iPad online and I don’t have external keyboard right now so I can’t set MC’s name.

aletheperv

Jul 16, 2020
Can someone add save file at the beggining of the game (after MC name set in)? I want to play it on my iPad online and I don’t have external keyboard right now so I can’t set MC’s name.
there isn't any naming of the mc in the game. What do you mean?
if you got the mod patch just play the regural version

fur1

Aug 7, 2016
there isn't any naming of the mc in the game. What do you mean?
if you got the mod patch just play the regural version
When you start game, it ask you default name is Mary do want to change it. And I can’t input any words or skip that because I don’t have keyboard.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts
3.30 star(s) 27 Votes