OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
New release lost previous saves because of changing save path from ShyGirl-0.3 to just ShyGirl.
No issues with old saves copied there though.

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
I have couple questions for the future is there will be pregnancy, dad and daughter, gangbang, drugs, prostitute?

Reactions: teffan69

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
New release lost previous saves because of changing save path from ShyGirl-0.3 to just ShyGirl.
No issues with old saves copied there though.
and where would you find this save path? I tried copying the saves from the previous version like you usually do but the game doesnt find them.
I hate when devs do this, it's just annoying and unnecessary
Found them was looking for shygirl it was a big folder with everything called ren'py it didn't used to gather all the games in one folder before.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Hyperserver

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
and where would you find this save path? I tried copying the saves from the previous version like you usually do but the game doesnt find them.
I hate when devs do this, it's just annoying and unnecessary
Found them was looking for shygirl it was a big folder with everything called ren'py it didn't used to gather all the games in one folder before.
Copying the saves files is useless. Before the saves folder was called ShyGirl0.3 and now ShyGirl. Even when I copied the save files the saves files are useless and the read progress is deleted because there are too many script chances.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Copying the saves files is useless. Before the saves folder was called ShyGirl0.3 and now ShyGirl. Even when I copied the save files the saves files are useless and the read progress is deleted because there are too many script chances.
The save files still work (at least for me), so it is not totally useless if you do not want to start over.

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
The save files still work (at least for me), so it is not totally useless if you do not want to start over.
If you mean with still work that your save file is progressed to a safe place, then this is normal like the update before and also a reason why you have to start from the beginning.

I also found out that you can only use the mouse to play this game because else you are locked on the patreon symbol which is a script problem.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Impossible to change the name of Mary (By the way of the mod).
When I enter the new name the first time (immediatly after), it's ok, but in the next sentence, Mary return.
It does'nt work in the "Preference" menu.

Reactions: fortuna95
3.30 star(s) 27 Votes