Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
It's really quite simple: look at the "genre" tags. If your yum isn't on there, or your yuck is, GO PLAY SOMETHING ELSE.

Goddam "Add X" / "Take out X" posts make my ass tired. I don't care for Bara/Bestiality/Guro, but I don't shit up their pages, I don't engage.

HNH1985

Nov 28, 2021
Good game. When is this game going to get pregnancy? she ain't gonna be shy no more with a few babies kicking around in her belly.
I assume 90% the pregnancy like god girl gone bad.
It is similar by high ratio not the story line but event also but I see gggb is more wild

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Me, knowing, I've played the 0.45 version and figuring out if the updates since then were worthy a new playthrough:

Checking Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
What content is new in this update? Last time I played it was slowly starting to explore Netorase. Wonder if it had gone to that point yet?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Has it been revealed if her mom is cheating or not? Seemed like she might be when I played it last.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Has it been revealed if her mom is cheating or not? Seemed like she might be when I played it last.
Don't believe so. I just played .49 through a couple routes, the last thing I've seen of that is the night where "Mary" heard the mom come home late and then saw her passed out in sexy undies or whatever. Though it's possible I may have missed or forgotten something else along the way.

Reactions: clowns234

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I appreciate that there is a lesbian route but I think we need three routes total, one is the shy but hetero route(end up with Jon), one the shy but lesbian route(end up with Ingrid) and finally, the slutty route(has sex, if you choose, with both males and females, each time given a choice, that way you can tell the ex to gtfo, while still letting say Jon and Larry hit that and also let Ingrid hit that or any combo you choose). The Ingrid route seems to lock you into a monogamous lesbian route now. While that is kind of sweet, in it's own way, I wanted to be able to pick and choose who our MC let into her panties. Like when you go to have sex with Ingrid, you get to choose to be her gf or just her lover.

3.30 star(s) 27 Votes