stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
no, you cannot play completely lesbian ;)
ok ok, maybe she is not a lesbian(at the moment) but you can avoid every guy in the game and only have sex with ingrid. i dont count that one scene with the ex because that happend before we took control.

Oct 2, 2018
ok ok, maybe she is not a lesbian(at the moment) but you can avoid every guy in the game and only have sex with ingrid. i dont count that one scene with the ex because that happend before we took control.
I played the game because you had said yes, and the truth is if you only play the game for the lesbian route or if you are only interested in this it will be disappointing or at least for me it was, even the way to start "the lesbian route" is not so intuitive.

for now you can avoid sex with men apart from the flashback, but the game is still too slut maker focused on men to enjoy it, the friend/boyfriend still has too much protagonism, and the modeling is impossible to avoid no matter what choices you make or at least I didn't see a way.

I wouldn't really call that a "lesbian route" but I guess it's up to each person's opinion.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I played the game because you had said yes, and the truth is if you only play the game for the lesbian route or if you are only interested in this it will be disappointing or at least for me it was, even the way to start "the lesbian route" is not so intuitive.

for now you can avoid sex with men apart from the flashback, but the game is still too slut maker focused on men to enjoy it, the friend/boyfriend still has too much protagonism, and the modeling is impossible to avoid no matter what choices you make or at least I didn't see a way.

I wouldn't really call that a "lesbian route" but I guess it's up to each person's opinion.
sorry for that. i know what you mean. so like i said the scene with the ex was not so important for me because it happend before we took control. but yeah i played the lastest version 48 after i answered you (last update i played was 46). that new update was a major disapointment for me too because of the conversation with ingrid and that photoshooting. iirc the dev said he makes a (pure)lesbian route but it feels like he changed his mind on that.

Oct 2, 2018
sorry for that. i know what you mean. so like i said the scene with the ex was not so important for me because it happend before we took control. but yeah i played the lastest version 48 after i answered you (last update i played was 46). that new update was a major disapointment for me too because of the conversation with ingrid and that photoshooting. iirc the dev said he makes a (pure)lesbian route but it feels like he changed his mind on that.
yes I only played the last version so I don't know if in the past if it was planned or not, but from what I played it doesn't seem, the game seems to have 2 very planned routes, the route of the friend/boyfriend (I don't remember his name) and the route where you "cuck" him, the shy or slutty points don't make much difference either, especially for that photoshooting and conversation at the end that doesn't seem like something that someone with a lot more "shy" points would do.

BlackMamba21

Jan 21, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.48 + Walkthrough by JokerLeader
Size 133 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Crashed at the very beginning

Nice port

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Crashed at the very beginning

Nice port
The problem is in the mod that provides the rename. What you can do is start the game, immediately go to the preferences menu and change the name, then it will let you proceed.

JokerLeader starting the game with your mod installed it looks like maybe the mc variable needs a default? I was able to fix it by adding default mc = "Mary" to the JokerScreens.py file.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter_0.rpy", line 19, in script
    m "I've always considered myself to be rather shy. Never trying to stand out or put myself in the center of attention."
KeyError: u'mc'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    m "I've always considered myself to be rather shy. Never trying to stand out or put myself in the center of attention."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1234, in __call__
    who = self.prefix_suffix("who", self.who_prefix, who, self.who_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1155, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1135, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Shy Girl 0.48
Thu Mar 10 09:41:42 2022

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The problem is in the mod that provides the rename. What you can do is start the game, immediately go to the preferences menu and change the name, then it will let you proceed.

JokerLeader starting the game with your mod installed it looks like maybe the mc variable needs a default? I was able to fix it by adding default mc = "Mary" to the JokerScreens.py file.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1234, in __call__
    who = self.prefix_suffix("who", self.who_prefix, who, self.who_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1155, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1135, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Shy Girl 0.48
Thu Mar 10 09:41:42 2022
I will add a note on the Mod as well

Shy Girl Art

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Sorry.
I will make a (purely) lesbian route.

3.30 star(s) 27 Votes