• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Myriad

Jan 7, 2018
It's actually quite good. Only thing the game's missing is a bit more time and polish and it's one of the best games I've played.
On the other hand, scenes are quite forced but then again story progression is more important so yeah.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Sorry if this has been hashed out before, but what is the ntr here? I haven't played the game, but would just like to know before I download. I like well-constructed ntr (usually as a result of player choices that cause them to lose someone), just wondering how it functions in this game.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Sorry if this has been hashed out before, but what is the ntr here? I haven't played the game, but would just like to know before I download. I like well-constructed ntr (usually as a result of player choices that cause them to lose someone), just wondering how it functions in this game.
I could be wrong about this (correct me if I am), but the only things I read on this forum or have seen in this game that would constitute NTR would be
  1. The MC's first boyfriend cheats on her (you can get back together with him).
  2. There seems to be a cuckold route also.
That is what I have gathered, so I would guess #1 would be the reason this game is tagged with NTR.

Reactions: mickster101

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Looks like the dev didn't change their script.rpy as I described on page 9. While they did add define statements, they put them behind the start label instead of at the top of the script as I pointed out. So there will probably be consequences in future releases if they add new mutally exclusive flags like they did last time.

The pink versus blue outfit choice will thus probably bite us in the ass next release if they don't change this and then check for one versus the other.
Shy Girl Art yo. Can you check that user comment, he brings very valid point.

Reactions: Shy Girl Art

Srg3369

Aug 25, 2021
So in the end all of guys except jon will make her cry and leave her. I wonder if she shared her sexy picture with them will they able to post it or threaten her with it. Good luck

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
View attachment 1452946
Shy Girl [v0.4.7] Walkthrough Mod
See features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Dude, you're the fastest MOD-MAN in the west. I had never seen so much efficiency, commitment and dedication in one person. :D(y)

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game has massive potential. I love this game, but some aspects about it are pretty annoying, and I think they hold it down from being as great as it could be. The artstyle is interesting, and it has a great story and seems like there any many flexible paths. It's fun, and I like it and all that, it's nice enjoyable game but 2 things really annoy me about this game and if these 2 things get fixed it will make the game far better and far more popular in my opinion.

1) Broken Code: Some choices mean NOTHING. For example if you want to not slut it up, and not join the camgirl site you can't choose not to even after choosing not to. You join it anyways either way. Then you got the black man that wants to photograph you. If you nope out of it you still gotta have that photo shoot. Many times when opting out of a path you wind up that path anyways. Additional lines and coding are necissary as the option to opt out of certain scenes is offered but not fully applied. Although many choices are in fact meaningful. Yet on some occsaions the code breaks but it's complex game and it'll happen sometimes then just gotta get fixed.

2) GGGB Copying: I love GGGB... Don't get me wrong it's one of my favorite games. I love that game! At times the game has identical menu options ripped directly from GGGB. Mix it up some more. I'll give an example. The guy has got his hand between your legs, and you get the "Spread Legs" "Do nothing" and "Close Legs" option, may as well add a "Slap Him" option instead of close the legs. Then it's different and unique. Often even changing the wording could help make it feel like less of a direct copy. Instead of sending a "Sexy Picture" call it a "Lewd Photo". Instead of a "Casual Picture" call it a "School Photo". Additionally you could instead send a "Silly Photo" maybe she makes a goofy face... It's great if it's GGGB inspired, but don't just direct copy GGGB instead use an alternative.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 27 Votes