scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I can alredy see that her best male friend, Jon?, in the future is gonna pay women a lot.
Or a great surgeon maybe.
Anyway it's a good game.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Looks like the dev didn't change their script.rpy as I described on page 9. While they did add define statements, they put them behind the start label instead of at the top of the script as I pointed out. So there will probably be consequences in future releases if they add new mutally exclusive flags like they did last time.

The pink versus blue outfit choice will thus probably bite us in the ass next release if they don't change this and then check for one versus the other.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Very nice game! But keyboard controls are not working because of Patreon link in upper-left corner of the game screen. Can you fix it?

You can't highlight choices in the game, because when you press the arrow keys, the Patreon link get highlighted instead and you can't move from there.

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
Every new update has that exception thing when using loads that get fixed with another quick update, but this one is particularly bad. Can't go literally one sentence without getting 'An Exception Has Occurred'. Luckily starting a new game seems to work fine.

Last edited:

cypr

May 2, 2017
Is this another slutbag sim tagged ntr? Female protagonist ntr is just a female version of harem honestly.
there is a ntr/cuckold themed route, so the tag is ok.

game is okay, i think the progression is a bit fast for titled "shy girl" - you are going from shy to slut in like 1-2 game days or 5-10 minutes play time.

3.30 star(s) 27 Votes