Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I don't know why u care if he used the same background other games have same character, background and even story and u should know that is it might be renpy offers all this background to all users.
Its not only the background. Nobody would complain about scenes which are available to be used.

The entire dialogue is copied. The event is the same like in ORS.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
So, I've done some new changes and added some new stuff to the Walkthrough Mod

I've added Cheats to Adjust Points, Relationships Points, Mom and Dad Points, Shy, Sluty & Cuck Points.

I've added an Option Download that includes the Walkthrough and the Cheats, but it changes the White Text box and Gray Text with a Black Text box and White Text, you can Change Text Size, and Text box opacity in the preferences menu.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
no animation? If there is. I think people will like it
There are animations, not like video animations like in some game, the animations are more like pictures moving in some frames

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
Its not only the background. Nobody would complain about scenes which are available to be used.

The entire dialogue is copied. The event is the same like in ORS.
Omg i hope eva kiss don't see this then LOL. I didn't play the last update yet i am waiting until it get updated more.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yes, that was lame as hell.

Whole party dialogue is one to one copied from ORS.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's a really shitty thing to do.
I have no words. Choices, dialogues, events, the scene is a complete copy from ORS. But the word is not a copy, but a Chinese fake is more suitable. What a disgrace. If anyone is on EvaKiss Patreon or Discord, let her know. Report this dude patreon, it's a scam.

• Haha
Reactions: Brazilian Engrish

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I like this game, but that is a super bad look for the dev if they truly are copying others work. I can understand inspiration and such but from what I'm seeing here it just looks like copy paste which is sad and will only cause problems for the dev. Hopefully the dev can fix this mistake.

3.30 star(s) 27 Votes