CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Shy Girl Art, we are excited and biting at the bit for the next update. Excuse me, I have to go and change my panties.
How about a hint as to what to expect in the next update?

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
My man said "coming soon" and then disappeared lol
I was going to say the same thing. Any dev who takes on this type of plot ends up doomed. Its like its cursed. Or maybe the same Dev keeps trying to make this game and keeps changing his name. That would be the ultimate troll

Reactions: Galaher

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
almost everthing is forced in this update dating ingrid and she fucks a guy in the woods and you have no choice in the matter game is slowly going to shit lmao

• Sad
Reactions: Tara Mede

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Its honestly getting a bit weird regarding the so called lesbian path, its like this an update comes out fans of the lesbian route are confused why the developer choose to implement the route in a certain way, then developer go back and adjust some things, this is the reason why lesbian fans like me continue to play the game, but this update was the worst by far there are 3 problematic scenes in this update for a lesbian fan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at this point its getting more interesting to follow the development of the game.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Its honestly getting a bit weird regarding the so called lesbian path, its like this an update comes out fans of the lesbian route are confused why the developer choose to implement the route in a certain way, then developer go back and adjust some things, this is the reason why lesbian fans like me continue to play the game, but this update was the worst by far there are 3 problematic scenes in this update for a lesbian fan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at this point its getting more interesting to follow the development of the game.
Yeah, the game feels bit schizophrenic at times, both story and gameplay.

"Lesbian route" goes from "I'm a lesbian" to "That guy excites me" or "Lets tease my male friend for the lols".

The gameplay is the same too. Sometimes choices matter for exactly two sentences. Sometimes the choices don't make sense, no choice to not kiss a guy then a choice to kiss a girl. Play whole games as a lesbian then be thirsty for ugly bastard out of nowhere. Only other female character, who in the lesbian route only fuck mc, get fucked by random dude out of nowhere and mc goes "I feel jelous, but i shouldn't limit her".

I'm starting to get annoyes with this wishy-washy approach to this. For fuck sake dev just make up your mind if you want to have a lesbian route or not.

Jun 6, 2022
I don't understand what the dev says he is going to fix the "lesbian route".

at this point he should simply say that this route is no longer in his plans, I do not understand what he gains by lying like that.
well good luck.

Reactions: JackSchmoe

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Nobody has mentioned any sexual liaison between the daughter and parents, so I'm guessing there is none at this time, yet.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Now, I know why. The last update ended with Shy downstairs with Alfredo. Starting the new update, she is told to go upstairs and change into something more sexy. In her room, she changes into a sexy outfit and Alfredo enters her room. END OF UPDATE.
I love this game, but, this update is a big disappointment. I am sorry, SGA, I usually stand by you and defend you and all devs against bashing by players, but, I can't this time.
I was thrilled to see a new update, and then to get this? So little......why would you tease us like that? That borders on cruelty.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Now, I know why. The last update ended with Shy downstairs with Alfredo. Starting the new update, she is told to go upstairs and change into something more sexy. In her room, she changes into a sexy outfit and Alfredo enters her room. END OF UPDATE.
Theres more after that, it depends your path and past choices.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
3.30 star(s) 27 Votes