kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this game starts off looking like you have total control over this girl.. but that only lasts so long. even if you choose to NOT be a slut about half way through you'll begin to encounter one choice choices. gee wonder what ill pick, guess ill pick this one since its the only choice. your gonna be a whore no matter what you do. act good all the way through and then suddenly it takes the choices out of your hands and of course makes her do every slutty thing there is to do. couldnt leave that pesky free will in there huh guys? i mean if you did that she might not become a slut. which is what its all about isnt it? just another whore maker. you'd think ppl would get tired of playing or making these, but nope business as usual. ssdd same shyte different day.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
I'm making her as corrupt as possible. What path would you suggest to see more content?
I use Universal Ren'Py Mod so i see all the paths, theres mc spy on mom and the camping scene(with possible girls treesome and a fuck with a boy) also in this update
console comand:
jump v_77_3
jump v_77_4

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
Can anyone help me here? I've been stuck here in the game. No matter how many routes I tried Mary always went to date Timothy.
Can anyone tell me how to avoid the date with Timothy?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
this game starts off looking like you have total control over this girl.. but that only lasts so long. even if you choose to NOT be a slut about half way through you'll begin to encounter one choice choices. gee wonder what ill pick, guess ill pick this one since its the only choice. your gonna be a whore no matter what you do. act good all the way through and then suddenly it takes the choices out of your hands and of course makes her do every slutty thing there is to do. couldnt leave that pesky free will in there huh guys? i mean if you did that she might not become a slut. which is what its all about isnt it? just another whore maker. you'd think ppl would get tired of playing or making these, but nope business as usual. ssdd same shyte different day.
What do you want? to be a good girl and not have sex and go to church?:ROFLMAO:
That would be very boring.If you didn't understand this is a forum with games for adults,and we want the girls to have a lot of sex and not to play with dolls and cook.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I love the shit I see on these threads. If people are not complaining about the lack of choices, they are complaining about the lack of content. People, especially in this game, your choices can matter a lot, and you will see or will not see content based on those choices. The curse of having multiple routes is that a player might not experience much content in an individual release.

In one of the chapters I played recently, there were 4 separate content routes, with content variations (some major) in each route, all based on choices, either previous or in the moment.

If you can't figure out what to do, use the Walkthrough Mod, or learn how to read the scripts yourself.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
What do you want? to be a good girl and not have sex and go to church?:ROFLMAO:
That would be very boring.If you didn't understand this is a forum with games for adults,and we want the girls to have a lot of sex and not to play with dolls and cook.
Sorry for the interference, but most people who play VNs expect choices that matter. For example, i started the lesbian route and expected a dickfree playthrough without the need to tease guys, hold hands with them, get wet around them or think they are cute. I didnt bother to download the 0.8 downgrade since the last one already damaged the lesbian route, but going by the comments you are forced to date a guy and watch your girlfriend get fucked by one...dunno what the person you quoted want, but i want to avoid guys on the lesbian route and also dont want to see my girlfriends get dicked. The dev promised to change that stuff after multiple users complained about the lesbian route being filled with guys and wrong reactions to them...and now look at this downgrade. The last one killed the shy girl and turned her into stupid girl...this one totally killed the lesbian route. Well, i dont go on a dickparade and the dev wasted the given chance to fix the lesbian route. *unwatch*
Oh, and the "Will she be a polite or sluty girl?" sentence in the OP should be deleted, because you cant be a polite girl at all.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I use Universal Ren'Py Mod so i see all the paths, theres mc spy on mom and the camping scene(with possible girls treesome and a fuck with a boy) also in this update
console comand:
jump v_77_3
jump v_77_4
Thanks for that. How do you use/get this Universal Ren'Py Mod? Sounds very interesting.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for that. How do you use/get this Universal Ren'Py Mod? Sounds very interesting.
There is one called ZLZK should be searchable on this forum I think, I got it here. works for most games. Some that has free roam breaks it though.

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
For whatever reason I cannot unlock the Marcus route at the bachelorette party. I get the option "Come On, Let's Girl", but when they get outside the b***h whines "I'm Tired" and goes home. ARGH! This is frustrating.

3.30 star(s) 27 Votes