CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
SGA, I just got back from a week's vacation, and low and behold, there was an update to the Shy Girl game. I opened it immediately and picked up where I left off (I've turned Mary into a total slut, even though she is still doubting her feeling). She almost fucked Fredo, (probably got his name wrong) but, her parents showed up so she got to watch him fuck her mom while dad was in the room watching.
Now she is reexamining herself and her family dynamic. I need sleep, I'll continue it tomorrow, but I think Mary loves her parents and understands that her mother must satisfy her burning urges that her husband can't do. But, she loves her dad and feels like she has to help him to reclaim his wife from her lover. Mary will put him on a diet, and help him exercise to get stronger, she will even go as far as to teach him how to be a better lover. She will plot to have Mom catch them making love to stir the fires in her to get her husband back. She enlists the aid of her best friend to help teach her dad and at the same time, this opens a window for some lesbian action with her girlfriend, mom, and Mary.
I can go on and on. Thank you, SGA, for this excellent update.

Reactions: curuchett

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This update is fantastic. I'm still continuing the story and just love it. I would like to see Jon spend time with Mary's Mom, so she can help Jon become a better lover or a better cuck. I think Timothy has an incestuous desire for his sister Cindy. Mary discovers that and helps Tim get Cindy and then a threesome develops. Cindy eventually gets pregnant by her brother. I see that Mary and Cindy were kissing in the tent, but, you forced us to stop that scene, why, oh why? I wished the girls would have had a threesome while they were in the tent. The meeting of the two strangers in the water was wonderful. Mary should have at least sucked them off and or fucked both of them at the same time. (My Mary is a slut, whore and hopefully, becomes a prostitute, her innocent charm is what gets the guys). She needs to continue her relationship with her black friends as well. Random encounters are a very good thing, we need more of them. How about bringing other relatives into the game, like uncles, aunts, grandparents, and cousins?

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Cindy were kissing in the tent, but, you forced us to stop that scene, why, oh why? I wished the girls would have had a threesome while they were in the tent.
So it is in the game. Mary needs to be a lesbian and have sex with Ingrid. Then there will be a threesome scene - Mary Ingrid and Cindy

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
So it is in the game. Mary needs to be a lesbian and have sex with Ingrid. Then there will be a threesome scene - Mary Ingrid and Cindy
Thanks, I'll look through my saves and try to find that scene. Why wouldn't I have selected that in the first place? Stupid me!!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.82 + WT/Cheat by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(Click the Unlock button. Close ALL popup windows. Click the Unlock button again, then Download)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 362 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShyGirl-0.84
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

tania

Jun 30, 2017
No need to be lesbian, bi works fine, if not on just use console comand: MaryBi=True , in the tent before the Cindy kiss

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1976901
Shy Girl [v0.82] Walkthrough Mod
See features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:

Installation:

Note: If you get the error "KeyError: u'mc'" go to the preferences and rename the MC, press enter or use a name that you like

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs
Download Optional (See Features): -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hi Joker, will this work for the newer version .84, or should we wait for your update?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1976901
Shy Girl [v0.82] Walkthrough Mod
See features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:

Installation:

Note: If you get the error "KeyError: u'mc'" go to the preferences and rename the MC, press enter or use a name that you like

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs
Download Optional (See Features): -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
I still get confused, do you need both downloads or just one or the other?

3.30 star(s) 27 Votes