CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
SGA, I'm playing the game again from the beginning and I just love it so much. I am playing the slut route and I am at the point where Mary and Jon are on her bed and she is using her dildo in front of him for the first time (hope it's not the last) and she is talking dirty talk and Jon is loving it. I think you missed a huge opportunity as they said to take their relationship to a different level. Mary should have told not asked Jon to lick and suck her dildo clean so that she can show him how she can take it in the ass, and then she has him lick and suck her dildo clean after she had a climax from ass fucking herself. Jon of course loves her so much that he would do it with lust and love. This leads Jon to share Mary with anybody she wants and he is there watching and cleaning both and all her lovers when she has multiple lovers at once.
I'm still hoping Mike fucks her Mom and gets the girls in a threesome. Mary also does Dad in some manner. Mom and daughter become sluts and whores earning money. God how I wish I had your talent to make a game.

Reactions: Yngling

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
how nice a scene would it be if the dude fucks the mom and the daughter together?:love::love::love:
That's your opinion. Not a big fan of "Let me turn you into a slut and bang you when I want to or I'll ruin your dad" storylines.
This is not a good route for Lesbian Mary to go for.

Reactions: Virulenz

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That's your opinion. Not a big fan of "Let me turn you into a slut and bang you when I want to or I'll ruin your dad" storylines.
This is not a good route for Lesbian Mary to go for.
I agree that if someone is on the lesbian route, this is not something that should be forced into that route.

However, I need to mention that Straight Mary and Bi Mary also exist in this game, and followers of those routes might like to see that line... or not, there should be a choice for those followers too.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Maybe you all are playing a different game than I.

But I see this game as revolving around the corruption theme.
Mary was "shy" for the first 5 minutes or so, then she got on the path towards corruption.
There is not one single character in the game that is good for Mary and who has her best interests at heart. And that includes Ingrid and mom.
Maybe Jon but he's a spineless and useless cuck and he even gets off on that fact.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.84 + Multimod by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 379 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Corellien

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
yeah he gets cucked:p
To pay back Mom for being a slut, Mary should suck and fuck Dad in front of Mom and then makes Mom eat out Dad's cum from her pussy. (I just know you pervs would love that, wouldn't you?) I know I would love to see it, hey dev, are you listening? lol. (damn, I just jizzed my panties again)

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
This game makes zero sense when it come to paths. You can make choices that add cuck points to Jon, but the actual cuck scenes are on a different path. On the camping trip there are scenes where Mary takes naughty photos with Tim for Jon but the path to get there doesn't involve earning cuck points for Jon at all.

3.30 star(s) 27 Votes