baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, I tried to play in a certain way but found myself doing stuff that I didnt agree on.
also, it seems the DEV force some stuff and he makes her became corrupted no matter my choices.
I get it, hard to make a game and have multiple routes. but if its hard, please do not try. make it simple.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Is there any mmf content apart from the scene in the lake with the two strangers? The tags say multiple penetration, but I haven't seen anything like that.
I played the jon route first and then mike. In the mike route, the mc is much more sluttierl.
Can I somehow start an alex route?

curuchett

May 18, 2022
¿Hay algún contenido mmf aparte de la escena en el lago con los dos desconocidos? Las etiquetas dicen penetración múltiple, pero no he visto nada parecido.
Primero jugué con jon route y luego con mike. En la ruta del micrófono, el MC es mucho más zorra.
¿Puedo de alguna manera iniciar una ruta Alex?
[/CITA]
Si tomas la ruta más corrupta al final del campamento, tienes la opción de si Timothy interviene o no cuando se enoja por su hermana.
Si decides intervenir, si no intervienes, te vas de fiesta con los dos desconocidos y ella tiene su primera doble penetración.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fungamer80

Shy Girl Art

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
so, I tried to play in a certain way but found myself doing stuff that I didnt agree on.
also, it seems the DEV force some stuff and he makes her became corrupted no matter my choices.
I get it, hard to make a game and have multiple routes. but if its hard, please do not try. make it simple.
You have a chance. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: MAD6999

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just to clarify.
I tried a "onlyfans" route. so I want her to be slutty online, but thats it. I say no to all the dudes.
the only one that I allowed a bit more was some older dude in the café.
but just like that she started to be slutty outside, whore clothing and starting to make out with random dudes.
the ex that I told no to many times she started to be with him as well. I have no control here.
its like I did pick yes in the past and now we see the fruit of it. but thats not the case of all my choices before.

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
As of v0.85 there's still no route to Marcus following the bachelorette party, or am I wrong? I'm wondering if ShyGirlArt will ever place it back in the game. It's frustrating to try to get the correct route, only for the lil MC to whine that she's tired.

3.30 star(s) 27 Votes