baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, I try my best to not agree to any boys but around 70%, she start to do whatever she wants like a whore and I can't stop it.
I hoped it would be fixed since it was the same the last time I played and I thought it was some kind of variable-bugs. but its not.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
so, I try my best to not agree to any boys but around 70%, she start to do whatever she wants like a whore and I can't stop it.
I hoped it would be fixed since it was the same the last time I played and I thought it was some kind of variable-bugs. but its not.
Restarting the game and choosing to go with Ingrid prevented most if not all interactions with guys.

Reactions: baka

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I just got to ask you SGA, are Mary and Mom going to become sluts and whores together? Mixing in a little incest between the two, including Dad in there somehow?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Lesbian incest for the win. But the dev doesn't seem to respond to this question/request as it's been asked a few times.
Yup. By me at least a couple of other times. I'm also starting this game over again, since there didn't seem to be much added when I started from my last save. I'm glad I did, this time I chose for her not to accept Jon as her boyfriend starting out, and going for full slutty as much as possible. There are pictures and scenes I don't remember or haven't seen. I'm loving it more, all over again. I just wished SGA would include incest. He could make it optional. I also remember suggesting that Mary get a doggie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blueshift

Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.85 + Multimod by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 404 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Android update please and thank you

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

DiamondNinja

Jul 17, 2020
I should be able to say no to things no matter how high my stats are. I was trying to play through the lesbian path while still doing modelling because I don't mind taking nude photos but at one point the only option available was saying yes to taking pictures with the boys with their dicks out.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I would like to see Mary get a tattoo, maybe a tramp stamp (popular) or a small QofS tat on her breast or just above her pussy. Something Jon can be looking at while he cleans out her pussy and ass. She should also have Jon in the room while she fucks guys or getting gangbanged. She even tells Jon to clean off the guys (he'll do anything for her, remember?) Mary should also think of buying a horse dildo and she and Jon use it together, and when they are done with it, she has Jon suck clean the horse dildo too.
Mary should start loving the guys calling her a slut and whore. She should meet up with some of her website followers and fuck for money, turning her into a real whore.
It is kind of weird, having a choice to make, but, there is only one choice. What's the point of that?
Mike should put Mary to work, pimping her out as a slutty prostitute. She should wear whore makeup.
When Jon and Mary masturbate together and she is telling him her sex stories, she should tell him that she wants him there with her and she wants him to be licking her pussy juices and licking the cock that is fucking her while they are fucking. She wants him to grab the cock and suck it for a while and then stick it back in her pussy or ass, then repeat all night.
Lastly, Mary should throw all her underwear away, bras and panties.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.86 + Multimod by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 413 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
If I remember correctly, SGA, would make comment from time to time on this page, but, has gone silent recently. That's sad, cuz it was fun going back and forth. But, I had another idea while playing the game. I finally finished two paths, 1 where Mary and Jon are just friends and I have her fucking everybody and sharing that info with Jon and he is her sometimes "friend with benefits", 2 where Mary accepts Jon as her boyfriend and then cheats on him asap with all the guys that she can.
My fresh idea is this. Mike is fucking Mary on her bed, he considers her just a good fuck and pretty much considers her a slut who would do anything for him. So, this time he gets up off the bed and takes Mary by the hand into the parent's bedroom tosses her between her parents, and proceeds to fuck her as her parents wake up and watch with astonishment. Mike creampies Mary and then jumps on Mom and starts to fuck her too. He tells the wimpy Dad to lick Mary clean so that he can fuck her again and after creaming the Mom he fucks Mary again, and he has the Dad lick clean the Mom and they just do that all night long, going back and forth, since Mike is an animal and is capable of fucking all night long.
When Mary does fuck Jon, she sometimes calls him by some other guy's name and just giggles about it. Jon gets more excited by it. When they go for a walk in the park, some guy hits on Mary and she starts making out with him in front of Jon and Jon loves it. If she fucks the guy in the bushes or the restroom, Jon is there to watch, and then like the loving boyfriend he is, he licks her clean. (I'm going to go now, and take my meds).

Reactions: GordoFaper

Shy Girl Art

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Support My Project on !

Hey everyone. :love:
I'm working on an exciting new version all by myself, and I need your help to release it sooner! ⏱
By joining my Patreon, you'll be directly contributing to speeding up development.

Thank you for your support!

Shy Girl.

3.30 star(s) 27 Votes