Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.84 + Multimod by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 379 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Android update please and thank you

• Sad
Reactions: estrada777

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
The game has the lesbain tag, is a pure lesbain playthrough possible/viable?
I played through and yes it is possible. I just wonder if there is something with the mother. Ingrid and Cindy where the two girls that had lesbian scenes but not sure if there are any more?

If anyone knows what other girls(mother) lesbian scenes are in the game please let me know.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020

Version: 0.85 + Multimod by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 404 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GarikVormsov

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Overall not a bad VN, though it leans more to fiction then reality, a girl's vagina at 19 years old is still elastic, so even if she slept with a guy with a big cock as her first lover, it doesn't define her pussy suddenly only can have fun with big cock. She didn't had sex for awhile, so her vagina should be again thighter and more enjoyable for smaller dicks. Ofcourse in the guys side (Jon) his cock is extremly small, but even for that are solutions with some training he can become a bit bigger, maybe not as much as a black guy or so, but still more enjoyable for his girl if he wants to undergo it. On that part the story could have been done better, but I sure love to play this vn so thanks for the good work.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Overall not a bad VN, though it leans more to fiction then reality, a girl's vagina at 19 years old is still elastic, so even if she slept with a guy with a big cock as her first lover, it doesn't define her pussy suddenly only can have fun with big cock. She didn't had sex for awhile, so her vagina should be again thighter and more enjoyable for smaller dicks. Ofcourse in the guys side (Jon) his cock is extremly small, but even for that are solutions with some training he can become a bit bigger, maybe not as much as a black guy or so, but still more enjoyable for his girl if he wants to undergo it. On that part the story could have been done better, but I sure love to play this vn so thanks for the good work.
Yeah, the thing I don't like about this game is how it's railroaded towards Mary becoming a huge slut and Jon her cuckold.

What I liked in GGGB (the obvious analogy) is that there, the female MC had a lot more paths available to her, including several at least semi-respectable ones, and that her original lover came back as quite a great guy if the MC chose to remain loyal to him.

But it is what it is, I guess.

Shy Girl Art

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
As of v0.85 there's still no route to Marcus following the bachelorette party, or am I wrong? I'm wondering if ShyGirlArt will ever place it back in the game. It's frustrating to try to get the correct route, only for the lil MC to whine that she's tired.
+ New scene with Marcus after the party.

Reactions: Walter Victor

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
View attachment 2071129

Overview:
You play as Mary and make choices that will affect her story in a meaningful way.
Mary is a young and very beautiful student. She attracts many people with her beauty. But she is very polite and shy girl.
Will she overcome her shyness to make new acquaintances and enjoy life?
Will she be a polite or sluty girl?​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-25
Release Date: 2024-02-25
Developer: ShyGirlArt - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.86
Language: English
Genre:

We recommend starting a new game to avoid errors with the changes and bugs that we have fixed.

I'm seeing same comment on multiple (different) OP's and i am asking is it so difficult to add a date or a version number where this apply?

It would be helpful and especially to people new to the game ( or in any game since this isn't the first time reading similar note )

Reactions: Shy Girl Art

Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018

Version: 0.85 + Multimod by JokerLeader

Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 404 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Please update thank you

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
can we play the pure lesbian route or not
Haven't played in a few update, so maybe it's changed.

Sort of yes, every now and again there is a hiccup(last time i played MC was forced to kiss a guy, but that got fixed the next update from what i read) with lesbian route of some kind, but dev usually fixes the hiccup next update.

Reactions: Tara Mede

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2071129

Overview:
You play as Mary and make choices that will affect her story in a meaningful way.
Mary is a young and very beautiful student. She attracts many people with her beauty. But she is very polite and shy girl.
Will she overcome her shyness to make new acquaintances and enjoy life?
Will she be a polite or sluty girl?​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-25
Release Date: 2024-02-25
Developer: ShyGirlArt - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.86
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

We recommend starting a new game to avoid errors with the changes and bugs that we have fixed.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
Walkthrough Mod*

*unofficial port/versions are not made by the developer. Use at your own risk

View attachment 1237251 View attachment 1237252 View attachment 1237253 View attachment 1237254 View attachment 1420287 View attachment 1717988 View attachment 1579694 View attachment 1717993 View attachment 1721267 View attachment 1717987 View attachment 2070953 View attachment 1834269 View attachment 1967674 View attachment 2070951 View attachment 2030293 View attachment 2105659 View attachment 3220640 View attachment 3385125
ShyGirlArt, hi, any chance of making a little incest optional? Maybe, Mary and Mom get it on in Mom's room and Dad walks in and is told to watch and when they are done, Dad is told to lick the women clean. Or, Mary feels sad for Dad as he watches his wife fucking someone else, so Mary, out of pity sucks him off or even let's Dad fuck her.
I don't mind at all if Dad is the cuck, but, the poor bastard should be able to get his nut off too. Mary, on nights she is feeling sad, should be able to jump in Mom and Dad's bed for a little comfort.

Reactions: rokocic and Yngling

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I like the concept for shy/innocent girl MC being corrupted/awakened into a Dom. I dont see tag Female domination. But I want to ask to make sure. Any stuff like that in game ?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I like the concept for shy/innocent girl MC being corrupted/awakened into a Dom. I dont see tag Female domination. But I want to ask to make sure. Any stuff like that in game ?
In my view, the MC is mostly sub, actually.
Except in some cases: with the cuck boyfriend he might act dom-lsh.
But then in the next scene, with the "real men" she'll go back to being a sub.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nobles

danman99

Nov 1, 2018
+ New scene with Marcus after the party.
I still am not able to go to Marcus' house and thereis an error when This guy looks hot for Marcus, Also there is a fade to white instead of a lesbian scene when you choose the option other than the teacher in one of the scenes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: A862485
3.30 star(s) 27 Votes