Mar 28, 2018
any new interracial content?
sucky part about having so much freedom is that it takes forever to get to your turn for new content.

*Doesnt look like it. Unsure if the red photoshoot#4 is new, but doesnt look like the satisfaction.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You've been here for over 3 years and don't know that a mod never works after an update?! Also, you should know that Joker is the fastest of all modders. So just humbly wait a few hours...
Thank you for that, and I am very aware of how fast and efficent Joker is. I love this guy. But, I am also very old and I have a memory problem, so ease up a little, my friend.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Thank you for that, and I am very aware of how fast and efficent Joker is. I love this guy. But, I am also very old and I have a memory problem, so ease up a little, my friend.
If you dont want to wait for joker wt mod you can use the Global Walkthrough Mod 1.1 and use the Global Walkthrough Moddv1.1.rpy, it will tell the points of the choices like joker wt

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
Has anything changed since the last update on the lesbian route? Or they keep forcing you to watch Ingrid have sex with a guy at camp and Mary is happy for her like a meaningless cuckold.

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
Has anything changed since the last update on the lesbian route? Or they keep forcing you to watch Ingrid have sex with a guy at camp and Mary is happy for her like a meaningless cuckold.
This. This is what I need to know

Jun 6, 2022
This. This is what I need to know
that was partially fixed in the last update and now completely fixed in this one.

It's gotten worse, unfortunately. You either have a threesome scene where Ingrid and Cindy fuck a dude or a scene where Mary does. I don't think I'll be playing this game anymore. I literally played it entirely for the lesbian route and now there are two unavoidable het scenes.
I don't know if your save is bad, but it's not like that anymore, the dev "fixed" the lesbian route, those scenes are now totally avoidable, and there is even no longer that obligatory date with timoty.

the threesome with cindy/ingrid/Mary will always happen, but it is no longer with men, and above all, mary no longer drools over every man she sees. for now it is possible to play with Mary being 100% lesbian.

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, not sure the cause, got a skippable error in 0.82 with mod. Attached traceback.
Got another one.-and another

Murakisensate

Feb 18, 2020
that was partially fixed in the last update and now completely fixed in this one.

I don't know if your save is bad, but it's not like that anymore, the dev "fixed" the lesbian route, those scenes are now totally avoidable, and there is even no longer that obligatory date with timoty.

the threesome with cindy/ingrid/Mary will always happen, but it is no longer with men, and above all, mary no longer drools over every man she sees. for now it is possible to play with Mary being 100% lesbian.
It might be my save then since it's from the version where it was obligatory. Thanks for letting me know.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
It might be my save then since it's from the version where it was obligatory. Thanks for letting me know.
For lesbian path, start of camp trip, console command: MaryBi=True or Lesbian=True (for treesome with cindy/ingrid/Mary on tent) next after lake swiming scene, console command: Lesbian2=True ((for treesome with cindy/ingrid/Mary on the woods)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Irrelevant information,instead of dealing with the dude who fucks her mom the mc,the dev deals with nature. :KEK:
too bad, as soon as we saw the dude we thought there was going to be rough sex with the dude mom and daughter.how nice a scene would it be if the dude fucks the mom and the daughter together?:love::love::love:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs
Download Optional (See Features): -

Thanks for the mod, but, if you don't mind: why don't you attach the files to your post?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Irrelevant information,instead of dealing with the dude who fucks her mom the mc,the dev deals with nature. :KEK:
too bad, as soon as we saw the dude we thought there was going to be rough sex with the dude mom and daughter.how nice a scene would it be if the dude fucks the mom and the daughter together?:love::love::love:
I doubt that this plot line has been abandoned, just delayed.

Reactions: Priappus

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Good so far but gallery will be needed soon because of the amount of variables that affected follow up scenes. Played around with URM and realized how many scenes will be missed without a few different play through :LOL:.

In this update Tim came in his pants watching Connor and Mary, so Mary earned herself another cuck boi along with Jon? :devilish: and also how slutty she became by getting dp'ed by random strangers npc that dev don't even bother naming :KEK:

Papbra

Nov 25, 2019
Someone suggest me this game, and it's a Masterpiece of all Adult Game. Hope it can end up on Steam. Soo much possibility in a single game

On my first playthrough, end up with Ingrid and Cindy [FFF]. Hope you can expand the [FFM] romance with Jon and Ingrid. Kinda love that kind of Threesome, feel less bad to pick one and neglect the other

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes