Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
It would be super kinky you'd have to agree, especially since Dad comes off as a real dweeb, practically clueless, but, Mary would be perfect for "schooling" him and changing his persona enough to reattract Wifey's interest in him, thereby, saving the household in a weird incestual, whoring, slutty but loving kind of way. Just another fucked up, loving, but, functional family.
LOL love that point of view!!!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
I'm quite disappointed we can't choose if we allow mother's lover to blackmail us. Usually, in these types of games, I go for full corruption and sluttiness but I'm always glad to not let myself be blackmailed.

Jun 6, 2022
Well, this game never really had that much choice.
It's pretty much a corruption / NTR game.
In my opinion.
Personally my problem was a little bit because the dev had said that the game it was going to have a lesbian route.

and at the beginning it wasn't so bad, you could avoid everything, start a relationship with ingrid, but since a few updates ago everything went to shit.

the game completely ignores the point system and the main character becomes a slut no matter what, in the "lesbian route" the main character herself identified as a "lesbian" but the dev seems to have no idea what that is, just reading the dialogues of the lesbian route ruins it completely.

Anyway, you are right that the game is more about corruption, but the game at the beginning had the option to play it in another way I mean, there was a reason why the point system exists.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I am sorry. I will fix the problems.
I think that "fixing" the game so it will contain as many paths as one could reasonably imagine will be a huge amount of work.

For example, people will want paths were the MC:
- Stays loyal to her boyfriend
- Gets back with Mike and stays loyal to him
- Gets into a monogamous lesbian relationship
- Gets into a relationship with either or both of her parents but no one else
- Becomes a BBC slut / prostitute
- All possible variations and combinations of above
etc etc

It's really a lot and honestly I doubt whether you should attempt to do that.

You might as well continue the way the story goes now.

It's more that the game seemed to promise more than it delivers, people need some time to adjust to that realisation. But my advice would be not to overpromise, like you seem to do in the post I quoted, which is quite vague but could be understood to mean that you want to re-implement different and divergent paths.

Reactions: ursweetalksx
3.30 star(s) 27 Votes