yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShyGirl-0.75
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I though at first that I did something wrong at one point on one of my playthroughs in which I wanted her to be with Jon, but then I just tested for science and I don't think that this is ok, if you want to have a point system please let it actually matter:

Screenshot 2023-05-10 154450.png

And the reason I thought this was a choice, is because there was a choice right before this but only one option, which only happens when the stats forbid you from a certain choice.

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
View attachment 1976901
Shy Girl [v0.75] Walkthrough Mod
See features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:

Installation:

Note: If you get the error "KeyError: u'mc'" go to the preferences and rename the MC, press enter or use a name that you like

Download: -
Download Optional (See Features): -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Please if you can, use another uploader, MIXDROP its a pool of garbage full of viruses and dont work at all, please use gofile or pixeldrain, I just stop using your mods because of this

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Please if you can, use another uploader, MIXDROP its a pool of garbage full of viruses and dont work at all, please use gofile or pixeldrain, I just stop using your mods because of this
oh man, just click on Patreon, it's free!

Reactions: JokerLeader
Jun 6, 2022
what a bummer the supposed lesbian route of this game, on one hand the main character starts saying she is a "lesbian", then a second later she starts drooling over a man she barely knows while struggling internally to be "faithful" to her girlfriend, that's not a lesbian, lesbians don't like men.

I also don't understand why those points exist if regardless of them she stops being "shy" and becomes a slut.

is there a lesbian-only path?
it depends on what you consider as a "lesbian route", in terms of sexual scenes, as such it is possible for now, and as such it is possible to have a girlfriend.

as for dialogue and story, no, the main character and her girlfriend still like men and as such they make it very noticeable in the dialogues, and many scenes of flirting with men are unavoidable, overall i would say no.

anyway the game is not for me, good luck to the dev.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
ShyGirlArt, WOW!!! OH WOW!!!, You have really taken our suggestions to heart. You are turning Shy Girl into a game for the ages. This last update was amazing. You brought Jon into play as a proper cuck, you brought Mom in as basically prostituting herself, "for the sake of the family", and you brought Dad in as a reluctant cuck. Mary's outfits are getting sluttier, that last one she was wearing was what she should wear at all times except for when she goes out, clubbing, or on a date. That same skirt becomes deep red, with a slit on both sides and she doesn't wear panties. Her top is a red net top (see-through), and she wears black net stockings and she has a removable Queen of Spades tattoo, just above her pussy.

Now, while watching this update, this is what I was thinking and hoping that I was going to see:
*Before inserting the dildo into her pussy, she was going to have Jon suck on it to get it wet.
*From time to time she would pull it out of her pussy and have Jon suck it to savor her juices on the dildo.
*Dad's friend takes Mary to the parent's bedroom and fucks her there, Mom and Dad walk in and find them fucking, Mom "has" to join in, and while Dad's friend fucks Mom, Mary feeling sorry
for her Daddy, starts sucking his dick, he feels more alive and throws Mary on the bed and fucks her next to her Mom.
*This opens up full family incest, the women start dressing sluttier
*Sometimes Mary brings her friends to share with Mom
*Sometimes Dad brings his co-workers or bosses over for Mary and Mom
*Mom and Daughter start going clubbing together and selling their goodies and even get paid at the
glory hole in the club.
*The women start bringing men home to make money.
*Jon gets so excited watching Mary fuck other men, he cleans her pussy and ass and even cleans her lover's cocks and Mary loves Jon even more for loving her enough to do that.

Bottom line, this was a very exciting update and I am looking forward very much to the next update.

Last edited:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
*Dad's friend takes Mary to the parent's bedroom and fucks her there, Mom and Dad walk in and find them fucking, Mom "has" to join in, and while Dad's friend fucks Mom, Mary feeling sorry for her Daddy, starts sucking his dick, he feels more alive and throws Mary on the bed and fucks her next to her Mom.
*This opens up full family incest, the women start dressing sluttier
*Sometimes Mary brings her friends to share with Mom
*Sometimes Dad brings his co-workers or bosses over for Mary and Mom
*Mom and Daughter start going clubbing together and selling their goodies and even get paid at the
glory hole in the club.
*The women start bringing men home to make money.
*Jon gets so excited watching Mary fuck other men, he cleans her pussy and ass and even cleans her lover's cocks and Mary loves Jon even more for loving her enough to do that.
I love and agree with your ideas on what you said!!!!!!
But I don't think there will ever be her and her dad doing anything sexual... :cry::cry::cry:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I love and agree with your ideas on what you said!!!!!!
But I don't think there will ever be her and her dad doing anything sexual... :cry::cry::cry:
It would be super kinky you'd have to agree, especially since Dad comes off as a real dweeb, practically clueless, but, Mary would be perfect for "schooling" him and changing his persona enough to reattract Wifey's interest in him, thereby, saving the household in a weird incestual, whoring, slutty but loving kind of way. Just another fucked up, loving, but, functional family.

3.30 star(s) 27 Votes