CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I wouldn't call that update small. I think it was a decent size and the script was excellent. I love where you are taking Mary. I would like her to keep Jon around and get him to accept her for what she is becoming. A full-blown slut and whore. I want to see her finally getting double-teamed by the black models on camera. They get her to come to one of their parties at their home and invite all their friends. They get her to do some drugs, and they pull a very big train on her while pimping her out. They make lots of money and they of course give Mary her share. Mike keeps fucking her at her house and eventually, Jon walks in on them, and faced with staying or leaving, he choses to stay and is used to clean Mary out when Mike is done with her, both holes. Mary still loves Jon but convinces him she craves bigger cocks. Mary's mom is eventually seduced by Mike and he fucks them both at the same time on mom's bed. Dad catches what is going on and becomes just like Jon. Mary feeling sorry for her dad, fucks him too. Mike eventually, starts to pimp Mary, knowing he'll never have her to himself, and starts pimping the mom too. Mary accepts who she really is, marries Jon, has many children, black, white, Hispanic, and Asian, and still becomes the biggest slut and whore to ever spread her legs.........and lives happily ever after.....THE END. (still looking very sweet and innocent)

Last edited:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Holding on, in the end this man is bringing home the result. From the twin copy of GGGB now it's a game with a own story. A lesson for DEVs who believe they are Jesus and if they don't gain $2,000 a month they feel defrauded.

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
View attachment 1976901
Shy Girl [v0.72] Walkthrough Mod
See features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: Fixed Chapter 15 not showing the WT Mod.
Note: If you get the error "KeyError: u'mc'" go to the preferences and rename the MC, press enter or use a name that you like

Download: -
Download Optional (See Features): -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
I can't access Mixdrop - it's been blocked by my ISP. Can you put your Mod anywhere else - Mega or Pixeldrain are fine.

araya17

Mar 7, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7 + Multimod by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 319 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Can you update to the newest version?

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

Ali753

Feb 4, 2022
did you even played it? she gets cheated on. her old boyfriend sleeps with another girl.
Seriously? I don't remember, I played an earlier version. Was there any progress with her mother? It would be nice to have some interaction between the mother/daughter/mother's lover ...and with his father watching and being humiliated in the process, nice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Seriously? I don't remember, I played an earlier version. Was there any progress with her mother? It would be nice to have some interaction between the mother/daughter/mother's lover ...and with his father watching and being humiliated in the process, nice.
I totally agree, would love to see some family interactions. I don't remember either, that Jon cheated on her first.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I totally agree, would love to see some family interactions. I don't remember either, that Jon cheated on her first.
maybe because jon was not her first boyfriend? mike was her first ever boyfriend and she caught him cheating. you can see it in a memory after you met him in the park for the first time.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
maybe because jon was not her first boyfriend? mike was her first ever boyfriend and she caught him cheating. you can see it in a memory after you met him in the park for the first time.
There you go, now, you shook the old cobwebs. Now, I remember that.

kowalski_the_wolf

May 26, 2019

Version: 0.7 + Multimod by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 319 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Needs another update please

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020

Version: 0.72 + Multimod by JokerLeader

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 329 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Koneko12

Apr 27, 2023
Hello, can you help me ?. For some strange reason some games downloaded here, when unzipped, do not "open / start game", but it does not give an error or anything, the game simply does not start. But if you enter the game when you run it with winrar open, yes. Thanks you

curiously, it works when unzipping on desktop. But not when unzipping elsewhere

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 27 Votes