yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShyGirl-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
61 shyness, 13 lust, lesbian relationship with Ingrid.
Mary automatically, without any choice decides to go naked with a random dick to sauna, and later wears bitch cloths to tease her good friend John.
WTF with this update?

rocky1213

Jan 10, 2018
Mary automatically, without any choice decides to go naked with a random dick to sauna, and later wears bitch cloths to tease her good friend John.
WTF with this update?
Maybe that part is unfinished, at least I hope it is. The false choices, where there is only one choice bar, feels patronizing otherwise. Might as well just let the scene continue instead of injecting a single choice bar.

Last edited:
Reactions: YuriiH
Jun 6, 2022
WTF with this update?
this is something that is becoming very recurrent with this game, each update adds inevitable and meaningless content (because it does not take into account the points and the fact that we are in lesbian route).

and then the dev fixes it at the next update, but it's becoming annoying to play each update because of this problem.

Reactions: Jccurtis

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Don't you just love when you download a game that used to have frequent updates which it doesn't anymore and thought maybe this is a big update then. Only for it to end exactly at the same place your old save did.
Great dev we got here. So there is an update for only for a specific route and good luck finding it I guess.
Edit: Went through the game again, there isn't any new scenes. Everything ends in a to be continued, game ends in the same place as it did in the last update.
Nothing new for any of the characters that I could find it all ends in either her room or if you go to jon and cuck him. Like last update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nadie567

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I'm actually hoping for a cuck Mike continuation of the story. I give a fuck abt Jon. He can rot in hell. Seriously want to cuck Mike tho. Make him watch her take multiple cocks . . . maybe have sex with his roommates in front of him or take multiple BBC.

3.30 star(s) 27 Votes