RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
what about the scene where the mother is found lying half-naked on her bed, is she cheating on the father? :unsure:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
When everyone else is sporting a horse cock though... you might have a small dick. :KEK:
That's the thing Jon doesn't even have a small dick. It's just completely average, not like a micro penis. Not only that but it is a two way street. Her having an oversized pool instead of a tight pussy is not in any way attractive, she is like the girl version of a guy with a micro penis, she needs to do some kegels:

• Haha
Reactions: YuriiH and lemaro

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
That's the thing Jon doesn't even have a small dick. It's just completely average, not like a micro penis. Not only that but it is a two way street. Her having an oversized pool instead of a tight pussy is not in any way attractive, she is like the girl version of a guy with a micro penis, she needs to do some kegels:
Again, if everyone else is big, your "average" is small. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: EquinoxGG

Prototype01

Jul 10, 2018
I'm gonna write this even if it's pointless. I think the tags need to be changed so we can understand that this is not netorare.
Netorare (NTR) is when the protagonist gets cheated on, Netori is when the protagonist steal someone else lover, Cheating is when the protagonist cheats his/her lover with someone else.
I didn't play the game but from what i read there is not any ntr but just cheating.

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik and Ali753

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I'm gonna write this even if it's pointless. I think the tags need to be changed so we can understand that this is not netorare.
Netorare (NTR) is when the protagonist gets cheated on, Netori is when the protagonist steal someone else lover, Cheating is when the protagonist cheats his/her lover with someone else.
I didn't play the game but from what i read there is not any ntr but just cheating.
no the protagonist gets cheated on so the tag is legit.

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
Again, if everyone else is big, your "average" is small. ;)
I wouldn't be so sure about "big" and everyone else.
I bet your and everyone else dick is much-much smaller than the two-arm diameter pink dildo Mary is easily inserting in her pool during the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Paslicivi

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I'm actually hoping for a cuck Mike continuation of the story. I give a fuck abt Jon. He can rot in hell. Seriously want to cuck Mike tho. Make him watch her take multiple cocks . . . maybe have sex with his roommates in front of him or take multiple BBC.
Yeah that'd be cool, fuck Mike

• Haha
Reactions: lemaro

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Anyone knows how many "paths" are available so far?
In the current version I was able to reach the Mike one, the version ends while in Jon's house, the Ingrid one (lesb path) and the Alex one, is there any other?
thanks

Reactions: Gromov

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
I wouldn't be so sure about "big" and everyone else.
I bet your and everyone else dick is much-much smaller than the two-arm diameter pink dildo Mary is easily inserting in her pool during the game.
Why bet? It's not like the story's about me or anyone irl. They're fictional characters in a fictional setting lol. A setting where this dude's dick is small compared to everyone else the fmc comes in contact with. I mean, maybe she's just adjusted to the average size of the populace and Mr small pp is just sol. :p

• Haha
Reactions: YuriiH

aletheperv

Jul 16, 2020
Anyone knows how many "paths" are available so far?
In the current version I was able to reach the Mike one, the version ends while in Jon's house, the Ingrid one (lesb path) and the Alex one, is there any other?
thanks
Well to be honest with this update there are numerous paths that have continued from past versions,
the dev have posted somewhere about 6 main paths, i think now there are more with some of them having less content
experimenting with the sluttines and shyiness on 0.7 have surpised me

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShyGirl-0.72
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 27 Votes