CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The Truth or Dare scenes are missing, only the dialog is visible. Is there a mod to correct this? Does the walkthrough have anything to do with it? Is a restart necessary?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
The Truth or Dare scenes are missing, only the dialog is visible. Is there a mod to correct this? Does the walkthrough have anything to do with it? Is a restart necessary?
the truth or dare scene got deleted so i guess yeah a restart is needed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
The dialogue is a bit off and robotic sometimes, but the game is fine, a good little treat. I like the BBC path.
Btw, In the bbc path, after you go to larry mansion, and after the photoshoot, you meet anthony and the other one, they propose you to come with them, but Mary refuse. Is this a bug? Or this part has yet to be implemented?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
the truth or dare scene got deleted so i guess yeah a restart is needed.
Thanks, not so sure a restart will do any good. I think it was left out on purpose. Is anybody out there getting the "Truth or Dare" scenes? And if it was done on purpose, what the heck, why?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Thanks, not so sure a restart will do any good. I think it was left out on purpose. Is anybody out there getting the "Truth or Dare" scenes? And if it was done on purpose, what the heck, why?
its in the changelog. i guess he got so much backlash for that scene, because it was a 1 to 1 copy from good girl gone bad, that he got rid of it.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
its in the changelog. i guess he got so much backlash for that scene, because it was a 1 to 1 copy from good girl gone bad, that he got rid of it.
it wasn't from My red string? (same dev anyway), I think the dev could only modify slightly the scene since Truth or Dare in the same enviroment is pretty much the same in any games.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
it wasn't from My red string? (same dev anyway), I think the dev could only modify slightly the scene since Truth or Dare in the same enviroment is pretty much the same in any games.
yeah could have been my red strings. i just know last update ppl were pissed because the scene was copied word for word from one of evas games.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Game is like good girls gone bad?
Kind of, but I feel it's more restricted.

In GGGB, you got wildly divergent paths, depending on your choices, but here it seems to me that most paths lead in roughly the same direction.
Namely to NTR'ing your boyfriend, who seems to get off on it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gilgamesh9

kowalski_the_wolf

May 26, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.57 + WT by JokerLeader
Size 240 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Update the version

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777
3.30 star(s) 27 Votes