JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Wow, I didn't even realize I was that close to the end, until I went to go check on my saves, and boom, there I was, but guess now, done up to 0.4, so caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much for the game thus far, and looking forward for more of the story.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 1452946
Shy Girl [v0.40] Walkthrough Mod
See features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID

Android port made by estrada777
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Hey Joker. I am having issues with Mixdrop. Can you use other alternates as well such as workupload and/or mediafire?
Think it might be easier for others too

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Hello everyone!
The game is very good! I like it !
Is there a graphical walkthrough of the game (Scheme) to open all the endings of the game ??

dark123dark

Oct 27, 2020
Shy Girl [v0.41]
WIN:
MAC:

Shad0wCha0s

May 27, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.40 + JokerLeader's Walkthrough

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Update?

BlasterChief

Jul 12, 2020
Still a few Bugs in there:
- If you meet with Ingrid in the park the text says that you call Jon. If you meet Jon it says you called Ingrid.
- If you buy lingerie with Ingrid you try on the blue one twice instead of the pink one.
- Double Date: If you sit next to Steve the lewd points are set =1. I'm guessing it should be +1. MC is therefore too tame to do anything with him later into the date.

Reactions: dark123dark

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
The idea of the game is stereotyped, but I hope that the implementation will not be like that.

That is, I do not want to judge someone's kinks, but I hope there will be no homeless people, fat old ugly perverts, and so on.

I wonder if there will be lesbian content.
Yeah because we all know their is only wealthy beautiful people in the world, right?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is the NTR avoidable?
I have no idea why this game carries the NTR tag. This is a game with a female protagonist. The FMC will probably sleep around, otherwise, what's the point? That certainly is not NTR when the protagonist is a male. So...

Maybe one or more of her LIs will also sleep around. I guess that would make it NTR. But for some strange reason that doesn't bother me. [Probably because I'm a male chauvinist pig. :D] But under certain circumstances, I might want to avoid that.

I hope this post doesn't offend you. I'm tired, and I'm rambling, and I'm wondering why I started writing...

3.30 star(s) 27 Votes