3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
You're a really nice guy for sharing this with us jezeru, keep up the fantastic work. I read the change log and I'm also interested in you adding some "Really taboo scenes" :p
I was hoping the scene in this update was longer but with all the changes with the programing and the iPhone it was a big update from my end. Sorry about you guys having to run the mini-game again but that will be the last time. I'll probably do an extreme taboo edition in the near future. There is an Extra scene version for Patrons in this edition but it's not not much you guys are missing, just 1 animation I think.

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Oh I did fix all but one of those auto advance take forever scenes, it's the one with Ema and Shelly and I'll fix it on the next update. The rest were fixed to click to advance. If anyone notices any sounds that doesn't stop when the scenes end let me know. I think I got them all but I could have missed one or two.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Why make a game in the genre of incest with a young protagonist, without the mother's character?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I bet the dev is happy he didn't receive a 1 star being the 4th ranking game on this site.

Your comments don't help using statements like grammar errors then not point out where they were so they could be fixed. Also your other comments were vague and not helpful as well. I read your other reviews and they are contradictory, you either complain about having to grind or wait to see sexual scenes or complain because they happen too fast. You never read my change log to find out this game is less than 6 weeks into development and I had trouble figuring out the camera setup as I didn't know you had to use a second camera to set the rendering camera up and messed up some renders that I've been replacing and still have more to replace. You just come in and with run off at the mouth and it's not constructive criticism or helpful in anyway to me or other readers.
are you going to do scenes with the mom too? also good job on the Emilia Clarke look alike...p.s emilia has bigger tits overall she's at least c cup.

Reactions: pystudios

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
are you going to do scenes with the mom too? also good job on the Emilia Clarke look alike...p.s emilia has bigger tits overall she's at least c cup.
Yes I am, I can only take credit for the dimples and feet, I went to wikifeet and grabs a few good shots, by the way Lena has some beautiful feet, I did try and copy the tattoo she has on her left foot but I couldn't get it to come out right so I left it off but I copied the rest the best I could the rest of the character is store bought.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
New Patrons from last night can check your emails for the unlock code for Extra scenes. Sorry once I got it posted with all the family issues going on I was tired and fell asleep so I didn't get the emails out yesterday. Please don't share the Extra scenes code, I know It's not that difficult to crack but this game is done with the new Genesis 8 characters and very little sexual poses no animations can be bought so these have to be done by hand but every new set that does come out I buy and the Patrons help support that effort. Thanks,

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
I wasn't expecting to like this as much as I did. The story is not very realistic (I won't spoil it for people), but I found myself really getting further into the character and wanting her to learn more and be more. This could become a really good story. Thanks for the work, I enjoyed it (twice)....

If the developer(s) come up with more games/stories I would be interested.

Reactions: pystudios
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes