4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
They are adding a sandbox in the reworked version:
This is NOT how to improve a game! It will only make it worse, please stick to VN
As long as they give me the option to not have the female MC have a dick like they've repeatedly promised, I don't care if they go sandbox so long as they do it well.

• Haha
Reactions: WastedTalent

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Vilkas Creative
The graphics are really streange, there are top level skills, very cinematographic, in the composition of the frame, but then there are ugly basic posing errors (very often in the brest area, how the dress shapes around a bust, see Suzie's dress).
The aspect of the MC is a bit too weird. I undertand a female model was used but that does not really suit the not-effemminate path. I hope there will be a path where the MC is not gay (it seems so, for the moment).
This novel is in the path to become one of the best, in my opinion. It just needs some fixing and improvements, but I really like the "photographic eye" of the person that posed the renderings.

English is not my native language but there are several errors that make the reading very hard.
"Please" in questions is missing from almost everywhere where needed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: phreadom

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Additionally, as you may have noticed in the images we shared, you'll have the flexibility to determine your gender preference based on the course of the game, allowing you to play as either a male or female character. This game offers you the opportunity to fully immerse yourself in the experience, regardless of your chosen gender. Of course, it will involve a bit of adventure and won't be an immediate action. It will unfold gradually, requiring you to embark on a journey before reaching that point. Patience will be key as you navigate through the game, and the decision regarding your gender preference will be a significant aspect that develops over time.

Q: Are you suggesting that at the beginning of the game, players have the option to choose between playing as a boy or a girl? Or are you implying that there will be opportunities within the game to change the appearance and/or gender identity?
A: Yes, I am referring to the possibility of changing the gender appearance or sex during the game.
Hmm :unsure:

The new patreon is written in very good english, hope the rewrite of the game will be too. The current version is a terrible engrish.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
The game till now is a piece of art but I can see that a change has been introduced. I hope it is only about the game title and has nothing to do with the story line or a turn to sandbox. We do not need another straight forward game and we do not have a lot of spare time.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Mc's very feminine almost tranny/lesbian teenager look, but i had to push through since the milfs were pretty hot and hoping some good sex scenes would show up. Color me surprised when all the sex scenes has nothing to do with the mc. got baited for this shit

Reactions: phreadom

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
Honestly, reading about Vilkas Creative 'World of Secrets' in my opinion this seems like it is doomed to fail. Its sounds way to ambitious.

2 possible genders, 2-3 major paths (and we all already know what they will probably look like 1 dom, 1 neutral/love, 1 sub/cuck would be my guess).

Giving the player freedom always sound super dandy until you realize:

a) The content for the routes will be sparse (because of the many options)
b) Most players are probably only interested in 1-2 routes and will not be statisfied with the amount of content because of a)

Freedom of choice is nice, but it is always better to make said choices interessting for the playerbase you cater torwads (At least if you are a small indy developer) and not trying to cater towards multiple distinct playerbases.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
World of Secrets: Official Prologue Release
After a long and impatient wait, we have some exciting news to share with you! Our game is finally completed and ready to meet you!
First of all, we want to thank you all for your interest and patience. We had announced the release date of our highly anticipated game as last 31 July; however, we encountered some unexpected issues, which caused a slight delay in the game's launch. We are eager to share the good news with you and kindly ask for your understanding in this matter.
In order to provide you with the best possible experience, we needed to make some additional adjustments and fixes. As a team, we put in a great effort to ensure the game meets you in its finest form. Every extra minute we spent during this period contributed to a smoother, more enjoyable, and immersive gaming experience.
Thanks to these adjustments, we are confident that the game will now offer a more fluid, stable, and entertaining experience. Your satisfaction and enjoyment are our top priorities.
If you have any feedback, suggestions, or encounter any issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Your valuable input will help us further improve our game.
Once again, we sincerely thank you for all your support and patience.
We are excitedly looking forward to seeing you in the game!
With love, Vilkas.
Join our Vilkas Creative Discord server, where the World of Secrets and more games will be created.
Download Links
MEGA Windows / Linux:
MEGA Android:
MEGA Mac:

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
After a long and impatient wait, we have some exciting news to share with you! Our game is finally completed and ready to meet you!
First of all, we want to thank you all for your interest and patience. We had announced the release date of our highly anticipated game as last 31 July; however, we encountered some unexpected issues, which caused a slight delay in the game's launch. We are eager to share the good news with you and kindly ask for your understanding in this matter.
In order to provide you with the best possible experience, we needed to make some additional adjustments and fixes. As a team, we put in a great effort to ensure the game meets you in its finest form. Every extra minute we spent during this period contributed to a smoother, more enjoyable, and immersive gaming experience.
Thanks to these adjustments, we are confident that the game will now offer a more fluid, stable, and entertaining experience. Your satisfaction and enjoyment are our top priorities.
If you have any feedback, suggestions, or encounter any issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Your valuable input will help us further improve our game.
With love, Vilkas.

Download Links
Gameil update the OP / thread please.

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
With love, Vilkas.

Download Links
The mega Mac and mega android links are reversed.

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
Quick question. I liked the game thus far, so what happened??? Are we going to get remade similar to lust of pain????

Reactions: Grelk
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes