4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Honestly, why is everybody complaining about people complaining? Maybe when 90% of comments hate on something then this can be valuable feedback as well. Nobody forces the dev to act on it.

See it from another point of view: Everybody hating on MCs appearance kinda shows that people like the rest of the game and I really gotta say, the female models look absolutly gorgeous. The maldeom route appears to be the most evolved for me, so all the more reason to point out that MC appearance doesn't match here. What's so bad about "negative" feedback?

Last edited:

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
It's short but not "wtf I played 5 minutes and it's already over?!!!" short like some other games. Not enough content to be satisfied with your playthrough but enough to know what to expect.

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
How do I get episode 2 to play? The game stops at the end of Episode 1 then says" to be continued" and takes me to title screen.

Ribaso

Oct 22, 2020
MC looks off, not exactly too feminine as lots of others have stated, but actually too young looking. Not bad though, and kind of expected for the three routes presented by this game. This has a great potential for immersion.
So far, it's almost as if I'm in a back story as told by an old friend of mine, who's now a dom.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes