4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Now here's the problem with these optional games that contain so many tags, they have to go one way and focus on one path, fleshing out one path while leaving the other paths on back burner. Before you know the game is abandoned because they can't keep up with paths, they can't make their minds up about what type of game they want it to be.
Unless you're a rich dev, or you make some original shit that attracts lots of subscribers, you ain't making a game like this without it taking too long to make, or too much to make.
So you'd rather every game be linear with only one path because the updates might be quicker? The whole point of VN is for the reader to make choices that CHANGE the outcome. Otherwise I could just read hentai or adult comics.

Naoya093

Mar 31, 2019
Created An Incest Patch. MC now calls Anna as Mom instead of Anna as He should. Please check and report if there is any mistake. Replace the script.rpy with this in game subfolder.
Hi, I tried but the game dosen't start. Someone have the same problem?

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Now here's the problem with these optional games that contain so many tags, they have to go one way and focus on one path, fleshing out one path while leaving the other paths on back burner. Before you know the game is abandoned because they can't keep up with paths, they can't make their minds up about what type of game they want it to be.
Unless you're a rich dev, or you make some original shit that attracts lots of subscribers, you ain't making a game like this without it taking too long to make, or too much to make.
Also let's not mince words. Everyone knows when you're talking about optional tags you mean NTR specifically.

Every fucking game with that tag has someone whinging about it in the threads and nothing ever gets done.

• Angry
Reactions: IRedI

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Also let's not mince words. Everyone knows when you're talking about optional tags you mean NTR specifically.

Every fucking game with that tag has someone whinging about it in the threads and nothing ever gets done.
Nah I ain't mincing words, I prefer the devs be upfront about what they're going to do. Whenever ntr is involved, the entire thread devolves into nonsensical bickering. If the dev wants that for their game, good for them. Also you can make VN's with multiple choices without it pandering to fetishes that make them a complete mess.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
The writing is.. rough to say the least. You can tell this is written by a non-native speaker. I'm gonna try and power through it because the renders are really good.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Created An Incest Patch. MC now calls Anna as Mom instead of Anna as He should. Please check and report if there is any mistake. Replace the script.rpy with this in game subfolder.
Could you note in your comment what version this patch is for, for people coming to download it later? Thanks.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
View attachment 2534292

:unsure: it seems that the mc is quite short, and according to that description I̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶d̶e̶c̶i̶s̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶s̶e̶r̶ (he is the typical loser trope) Edit: lol I had not seen the last planned tag, now that description makes sense :BootyTime:.

By the way, 2 games at the same time?

EDIT: Okay, first, I don't understand what is the reason for asking the name of the MC, if in the end the MC always has the original name "Dallas", a bug?
This looks like it's going to be a fuckfest, also I'm pretty sure that according to banner this game is missing Sissification tag and from what I saw during the game the Gay tag in planned ones. (and yes, surely it's the mc who ends up sissy).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck.
Thank-you for your detailed (exposing) review.

Though I did find it odd that a Male protag was used for this title... After reviewing the dev's asset choice to create the MC, which for me...makes the character look totally like an underdeveloped teen girl, who dresses like a boy. Or the character could be a trans person going through transition therapy. Also doesn't help that the characters body and even the face used, are from modified girl assets...which the same assets have been used by many other titles over the years.

But for me the sissy/femboi kink (look and actions of the main character) is a huge pass.
Good luck though.

Last edited:
Reactions: punisher2099

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Nah I ain't mincing words, I prefer the devs be upfront about what they're going to do. Whenever ntr is involved, the entire thread devolves into nonsensical bickering. If the dev wants that for their game, good for them. Also you can make VN's with multiple choices without it pandering to fetishes that make them a complete mess.
How more upfront can a dev be than just telling you he plans to add ntr? It's not like he's only telling you 10 chapters in either.

Also by senseless bickering you mean the one you incited by complaining about the tag to begin with?

And what mess? A game can have multiple paths and the dev chose for one of them to be ntr.

Atleast be honest and accept that you're just complaining because the game has ntr and you hate. And just because you hate it you don't want there to be any games that have the tag.

• Angry
Reactions: IRedI

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
I'm direct download and play automatically incest path
By the what type mc look like gay

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
This process can be automatized. With this, MC will refer to Anna as 'Mom', and the other characters will still call her Anna:

patch.rpy:
Code:
init python:
    import inspect

def replace_text(text):

frame = inspect.currentframe().f_back
        who = frame.f_locals.get('who')
        name = who.name if hasattr(who, 'name') else who

if name == '[mcname]':                                          
            text = text.replace("Anna", "Mom")

return text

config.say_menu_text_filter = replace_text
and you won't have to manually change the name every time the game is updated
Thanks

Reactions: simple_human

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
This process can be automatized. With this, MC will refer to Anna as 'Mom', and the other characters will still call her Anna:

patch.rpy:
Code:
init python:
    import inspect

def replace_text(text):

frame = inspect.currentframe().f_back
        who = frame.f_locals.get('who')
        name = who.name if hasattr(who, 'name') else who

if name == '[mcname]':                                         
            text = text.replace("Anna", "Mom")

return text

config.say_menu_text_filter = replace_text
and you won't have to manually change the name every time the game is updated
This code is not optimal imo, Monica or other characters should say "your mom" when they speak to the MC about Anna and not just "Anna"

Reactions: platypushperry
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes