4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
yeah i kinda see why no one likes the MC he got tons of make up on like he trying to be a clown face or something i like the AVN but not the MC :LOL:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This another slow burn game ? Hope not, I had my fill of them on here. I retire in 3 years and I feel some of these games won’t have any action until then, if they’re not abandoned first lol
Yeah, it's a slow burn. I just retired, now doing editing and proofreading here. This is way more fun and rewarding than my old job. ;)

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Okay, my honest thoughts:
- Renders are good.
- Character models: Some girls are gorgeous, Jack looks great. MC? It's obvious dev used female face texture for MC. I'm all for good looking male MCs, but this one looks too feminine for my personal taste. Barbara (the friend) looks waaaaaaay older than she should in comparison to the rest of the classmates, and the redhead teacher... something in her face feels off (maye it's the nose bridge that is too narrow and makes it feel like she had a botched nosejob), but that's just me.
- This is a suggestion the dev surely didn't ask for, but I'd say it anyway: Don't know if the music is just placeholder, but I'd advice the dev to consider using some other songs. ALL of the songs used in this VN are used in another very popular AVN on this site, and whenever I heard the songs, the other VN came to mind. Again, this is just a simple suggestion, maybe just replace some of them.

Gonna keep my eye on this one, cause it still looks promising. Loved the little joke about the landlady at the beginning.

Reactions: phreadom

bidus

Aug 18, 2022
Im not body shaming or anything, but why mc looks so feminine? Like bruh all of the other classmates are grown ass teenager and mc looks like he's crossdressing as a man. I hope dev will take this into consideration, While the renders and story are quite great, i still cant fw mc's design, even if devs have went for the the shota approach, he still is too feminine to be shota.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes