hanpengyi

Jul 10, 2019
Are there other Japanese games with a blonde white female protagonist who are gangbanged by old ugly fat men that are not monsters? Thanks

May 5, 2022
Anyone know any good game where you play as Monster
Well you can try out . In this game you control an orc who captured a samurai girl and keeps her as his own sex slave. It is main focused on pregnancy, birth, rape and corruption. The translation is MTL, so a lof ot texts are untranslated. Also its censored.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
My game (the compressed version) worked fine until I got to the door that asks the main character to get pregnant to pass. I came here to find a solution and saw the translation patch, so I downloaded it and copied the files over to the game folder. When I restarted the game I got a Loading error "failed to load" img/system/IconSet.png. I see that file in the folder so it isn't missing. Any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

edit: I downloaded the full version (I had been using the compressed version) and applied the translation patch and it appears to be working now. I guess the translation patch is incompatible with the compressed version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yenod

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I intended my translation patch and any edits/improvements I made to be compatible with the base game only, as stated in the Read Me file. Use my translation with other versions of the game at your own risk.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I intended my translation patch and any edits/improvements I made to be compatible with the base game only, as stated in the Read Me file. Use my translation with other versions of the game at your own risk.
Yes, I understand now, but I was thinking the compressed game was still the same as the base game (my bad). Maybe explicitly state that it will not work with the compressed version?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Yes, I understand now, but I was thinking the compressed game was still the same as the base game (my bad). Maybe explicitly state that it will not work with the compressed version?
Again, I don't take any responsibility for what you or anyone else does with this patch. As stated in the Read Me, it is intended to work on the base game with 'x' version. Literally any other version of the game is at your own risk. If that's a problem, please do not use the patch.

The reason I'm saying this is because if you (or anyone else) were to complain about it not working on 'x' version of the game (Android ports, updated versions of the game, compressed versions, versions without RPGM files aka the RPGM RTP), then I'd have to constantly test each one and either update the Read Me accordingly or update my patch, neither of which I'm willing nor have the time to do. That's why at ULMF (where I upload my patches initially), one of their requirements to create a translation thread is to clarify exactly what version of the game the translation patch should be used on. In fact, if you have a problem with this, take it up with the OP or whoever uploaded the compressed game, since they didn't "explicitly state" my patch doesn't work with 'x' version.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes