Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Just finished the game in 2 and half hour. A short and neat game that serves well for those with pregnancy/birthing fetish.

The game feels pretty good. I like pregnancy fetish myself so it was quite erotic even though I am not too much of a fan of the tentacle.
The story isn't mind-blowing, but it felt intriguing and engaging till the end. I really appreciate those notes sprinkles throughout the game. It makes the world more lively.
I think the environment has captured the survival/zombie feeling relatively well, despite me rarely ever watch zombie movies.

I am really glad that the translator gives the Otaku an ending. As a player, it feels more deserving that he and heroine got together. He is a neet, yet he manages to protect the heroine throughout(mostly) the journey, he makes interesting references and jokes.
All the while the husband just kinda exists somewhere.
The heroine is a milf, long hair, big boobs, what a treat! It feels pleasant to look at her.

The gameplay however feels a little too easy, as a result, the survival/horror feeling and the pregnancy feature are not fully utilised.
I think just simply reducing the amount of resources given to the heroine will greatly increase the survival/horror feeling, and gives the player more of a moral dilemma in whether to choose to get pregnant for avoiding the enemies.

In general, it is a short, delightful experience. Good for those with pregnancy fetish.

Thank you Translator for giving a quality translation, and more importantly, value adding the game by giving us QoL feature and extra content! Well done sir!

Just a small little complaint.... why does the sound effect of opening the doors is the Chinese bell getting smacked as though it is a festival. Gong!
Thanks! The NEET is actually pretty darn boring/underutilized in the original game, so I added a ton of dialogue for him, as well as the aforementioned ending and story branches. In terms of character development, the game also had him flip-flop between being a "hero" type or a "betrayal" type of companion, so I tried to elucidate those paths by directly allowing the player to dictate his path/ending.

I think it's somewhat tricky to strike that balance of difficulty in H-games; your audience can range anywhere from, "it's too hard and I can't beat it - plz give me cheats and saves", to "it's too easy, it's getting too boring and playing has become meaningless". Either camp will complain vociferously, and obviously, this is a problem in the broader element of game design in general. If you're looking for more survival-themed horror games, I'd recommend Bioasshard for a 3rd person shooter RE clone, or Found Dead (which I just translated) for a RPG horror game with more story and replayability (through lots of extra content and story pathing).

However, I agree. Getting pregnant intentionally is a strategy that isn't often utilized because the game's too easy to warrant it unless you actually have a fetish for it. It would've been intriguing to have the player face that dilemma but given the fickle nature of the game's demographic (aka the "can't please both sides" argument detailed above), I suppose it was simpler for the game devs to make the game easier than harder.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Thanks! The NEET is actually pretty darn boring/underutilized in the original game, so I added a ton of dialogue for him, as well as the aforementioned ending and story branches. In terms of character development, the game also had him flip-flop between being a "hero" type or a "betrayal" type of companion, so I tried to elucidate those paths by directly allowing the player to dictate his path/ending.
The NEET was a peculiar choice altogether. If the developer wanted to make the protagonist feel alone in the world of things trying to impregnate her, having him around spoils that atmosphere.

I suspect he was there so the developer could include NTR, r__pe, and "having sex with a married woman" in the list of fetishes. That's probably why his character doesn't really have much character; he was there just for those scenes, while the MC continued along her storyline.

Still, it's an amazing game, great scenes, and other than not being uncensored, it's definitely one of the top tentacle + pregnancy games in existence.

If only the developer had continued exploring those themes instead the generic boring orc-r_ping game he made...

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
What intrigues me is how, if Sally chooses to trust him, it's at least partially based on a misunderstanding: he was not risking his life to save that other woman.

Also, I've found an inconsistency in your translation. The pill concentration kit (see attached image) produces a destruction pill, not an attack pill (which seemingly doesn't exist).

01.jpg

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
What intrigues me is how, if Sally chooses to trust him, it's at least partially based on a misunderstanding: he was not risking his life to save that other woman.

Also, I've found an inconsistency in your translation. The pill concentration kit (see attached image) produces a destruction pill, not an attack pill (which seemingly doesn't exist).

View attachment 1813763
Yeah, I intended for her to at least believe that there's some good in the NEET, and since she's not present during the wall scene, she might believe that he was trying to help her.

Damn, you're right. I forgot to change that instance (I think in Japanese, it's just called an attack pill, because that's what it's supposed to do). It was a late addition to the game in the most recent update, but honestly, I never used it because the game's fairly easy anyway and I usually go for virgin runs. Probably won't update my translation since the error is so small and since the meaning is at least somewhat understandable. But thanks for checking that.

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
Hey everyone, decided to bring you some news about dev's future project-judging by his ci-en posts he's working on the continuation of the silent pill,or at least a game in the same universe. Leaving link for those, who can read Japanese
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: pizbia and RenH

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Hey everyone, decided to bring you some news about dev's future project-judging by his ci-en posts he's working on the continuation of the silent pill,or at least a game in the same universe. Leaving link for those, who can read Japanese
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He's working on a spin-off that takes place about the same time as the main game where you play as a rookie female cop.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
He's working on a spin-off that takes place about the same time as the main game where you play as a rookie female cop.
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

Reactions: pizbia and RenH

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
I fixed that problem with a patch, in my sig or on ULMF. Did you guys check/search the thread here?
What does this mean, I'm at the same point with the gate too? What can I do with this patch, how do I add the patch to the file and all that?

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
What does this mean, I'm at the same point with the gate too? What can I do with this patch, how do I add the patch to the file and all that?
It means I fixed the aforementioned problem with an updated translation patch of the game ... I don't know how I can make that any simpler. In terms of what you can do with the patch, you can proceed through the gate while pregnant. Otherwise, I've already scripted an alternative method for proceeding through that part of the game without being pregnant (for a virgin run of the game) in the pre-patched game.

As far as where to find the patch and how to apply it, just download the translation patch from the link in my signature, or from ULMF, and replace the contents of your game with that zip file. Be sure to save any game files before replacing.

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
It means I fixed the aforementioned problem with an updated translation patch of the game ... I don't know how I can make that any simpler. In terms of what you can do with the patch, you can proceed through the gate while pregnant. Otherwise, I've already scripted an alternative method for proceeding through that part of the game without being pregnant (for a virgin run of the game) in the pre-patched game.

As far as where to find the patch and how to apply it, just download the translation patch from the link in my signature, or from ULMF, and replace the contents of your game with that zip file. Be sure to save any game files before replacing.
Thank you for your help, I'm new to adding patches to games like this so I apologize for my lack of knowledge.

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
Loading Error
Failed to load: img/characters/viola_0.png
Retry

This is what pops up every time I try to load or save.

Reactions: Kira999

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Looks like the game isn't reading your graphics folder properly.

I'd suggest changing your system locale to Japanese (google it or check these forums for a tutorial) and trying again.
If that doesn't work, I'd replace the graphics folder in your game directory with the pre-patched one, since I don't think I changed many graphics files (if any).

Actually, come to think of it, I don't remember any file by that name in my translation patch. I don't have my computer with my translations or games with me currently, otherwise I'd check myself. However, are you SURE you are using the correct patch (and subsequently, the correct graphics folder)?

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Probably has the game in the wrong folder or something like windows being in the wrong language.

So Emerald_Gladiator, since this is your project, ever thought about going the full distance and decensoring? Deepfake tech and programs like CreamPy are reaching the level where we can do it with a good computer.

• Wow
Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator
4.50 star(s) 17 Votes