RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Anyone happen to please know where these two scenes are?
The first one iirc is the tentacle rape scene which should happen in combat with a tentacle-type monster. The second one is the Hanged Man boss rape scene. Also in combat. Don't lose.

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
If so, the convenience store you're looking for (the one with survivors) is the next map North. From there, take a left to the next map. From there, go North and right to the next map, and then go right. I've attached a picture of the convenience store.

It's also fairly linear, as in there's literally only one exit from map 1 (North), there's two exits to map 2 (go North when given an option), one exit to Map 3, and in Map 4, you'd have to pass by the said convenience store before entering another map unless you started to veer South. So it's pretty straightforward unless you didn't follow the directions of "Go North".
Thx, that helps a lot! :)

kaz2103

Jul 11, 2021
Hey i need some help. im at the caves area where the MC needs to get pregnant to pass through the gate. But it doesn't seem to clear for me. I tried getting pregnant on the previous area and the one before that (basically entering the security gate area at pregnancy stage 1/2) but it still says i need to be pregnant to go through.

Any ideas?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hey i need some help. im at the caves area where the MC needs to get pregnant to pass through the gate. But it doesn't seem to clear for me. I tried getting pregnant on the previous area and the one before that (basically entering the security gate area at pregnancy stage 1/2) but it still says i need to be pregnant to go through.

Any ideas?
Known bug with the initial version. It should be patched, so redownloading should fix it... Or, you can go back to the storage room that's... two? Three rooms back? ...There's a new corpse in there, interacting with her will give you a keycard to proceed.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017

Any ideas?
I patched this, as stated, a while ago. Find the updated translation patch in my sig or on the ULMF thread for this game.

Reactions: kaz2103

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
BaasB
- assets unpacked, cg-rip was redundant and was deleted (all CGs are in www/img)
- bgm ~499kbps re-encoded to ~112kbps
- all PNGs and JPGs optimized with PINGa "lossy". I checked two random pictures before and after "lossy" optimization. I can't see ANY difference.
- no format change, no WEBP stuff
- translation 1.01 applied

601MB instead of 2.4GB

Last edited:

cuoly

Jun 20, 2020
is there any ending with the husband died?
so sally simply life alone not interested for new man because actually on their last sex sally preg?

Reactions: ktn1992

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
is there any ending with the husband died?
so sally simply life alone not interested for new man because actually on their last sex sally preg?
no but one of the endings she eats her husband LOL that was a wtf moment LOL get preg by the end boss

Oom Fanie

Nov 30, 2021
Having an issue where I get an error trying to bring up the medical chart (see screenshot). Also seen it pop up when going through certain doorways. I run with system set to Japanese characters for non-unicode programs, which has worked for all other Japanese games. Have also patched the game. Error occurs unpatched and patched. Any ideas?
1638282278645.png

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
The first one iirc is the tentacle rape scene which should happen in combat with a tentacle-type monster. The second one is the Hanged Man boss rape scene. Also in combat. Don't lose.
Strange, can't seem to find the first one. The tentacles are a different angle.

Thronico

Sep 11, 2017
If you do want to play this the same way I wanted it to be played, I highly recommend not equipping any defensive items unless fighting a boss, as well as limiting your own item usage. This game has a fantastic setting, and the idea of weighing the pros and cons of getting her pregnant to avoid fights with mobs would be great, if it wasn't a fucking cakewalk.

This game is SUPER easy for anyone familiar with turn-based combat. You are given items out the ass and early on in the story I had over 40 fucking contraceptives. 40!

I just told myself that if she was in her lust mode, then she wouldn't think to take the pill as a way to try and organically experience the pregnancy system without feeling I was forcing it. Not to mention needing to sometimes delay my turn for the monsters to even do enough damage to be able to fuck her, more or less actually attack her instead of our "good" ole otaku tank.

If someone could make a difficulty mod so that the encounters were actually something to be afraid of, that would do this game a lot of justice, and give reason to the pregnancy system.

It just really needs a hard mode tbh.

Reactions: pizbia and RenH

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
If you do want to play this the same way I wanted it to be played, I highly recommend not equipping any defensive items unless fighting a boss, as well as limiting your own item usage. This game has a fantastic setting, and the idea of weighing the pros and cons of getting her pregnant to avoid fights with mobs would be great, if it wasn't a fucking cakewalk.

This game is SUPER easy for anyone familiar with turn-based combat. You are given items out the ass and early on in the story I had over 40 fucking contraceptives. 40!

I just told myself that if she was in her lust mode, then she wouldn't think to take the pill as a way to try and organically experience the pregnancy system without feeling I was forcing it. Not to mention needing to sometimes delay my turn for the monsters to even do enough damage to be able to fuck her, more or less actually attack her instead of our "good" ole otaku tank.

If someone could make a difficulty mod so that the encounters were actually something to be afraid of, that would do this game a lot of justice, and give reason to the pregnancy system.

It just really needs a hard mode tbh.
The encounters are only really a threat in the very beginning of the game and even then, once you get the otaku, it becomes a matter of standard turn-based RPG management. One thing that I do find to be a bit off-putting aside from the difficulty is the fact that none of your companions ever react to the MC getting molested, raped, giving birth, etc. I get that we wouldn't get the amazing scenes otherwise but it's kind of silly to expect the player to believe that their level 20 otaku with max TP won't at least try to step in to stop it from happening.

Reactions: pizbia and Thronico

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
yeah, this game is so easy there's never any risk which is a shame because the pregnancy system is a great idea

especially her finding out she has to be pregnant to get through the final door, at least if you don't find the key

Reactions: Thronico

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
especially her finding out she has to be pregnant to get through the final door, at least if you don't find the key
The key is actually an addition by the translator to give an option for those who want a 'virgin' run. In the base game, being pregnant is the only way to get through the door.

Reactions: pizbia

adahuman

Feb 27, 2021
I unintentionally cleared the virgin run and unlock all scenes. then I couldn't say what scene I had seen or not and ... I lost the will to collect scenes or ending that have not been seen (and my jr. also dead with that ending scene).

anyway sex scenes are good. game is fun :)

happy__llama

Jan 8, 2019
BaasB
- assets unpacked, cg-rip was redundant and was deleted (all CGs are in www/img)
- bgm ~499kbps re-encoded to ~112kbps
- all PNGs and JPGs optimized with PINGa "lossy". I checked two random pictures before and after "lossy" optimization. I can't see ANY difference.
- no format change, no WEBP stuff
- translation 1.01 applied
(not maintained, gofile may delete after inactivity)
601MB instead of 2.4GB
The gofile is already gone:(, any1 got a download?

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes