Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
How to get ending 4 ??

No matter what I choose he dies in the cutscene in the shack.

Lol NVM - figured it out myself -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did you do it? I talked to EG and he just mentioned that you need organic cleaning solution? Or Maybe you meant the Research center at the beginning?

Angmir

May 29, 2017
How did you do it? I talked to EG and he just mentioned that you need organic cleaning solution? Or Maybe you meant the Research center at the beginning?
At the hospital
I think you talk to him 2ce there
He will ask you if you trust the guy - answer yes.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
At the hospital
I think you talk to him 2ce there
He will ask you if you trust the guy - answer yes.
It's not the hospital dude It's the research institute lol the road boss then they go to the hospital then the tunnel,then Institute,In the nap room

Angmir

May 29, 2017
It's not the hospital dude It's the research institute lol the road boss then they go to the hospital then the tunnel,then Institute,In the nap room
Yeah sorry
I missremembered it. Your right it is the nap room in the Institute.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Yeah because i tried talking to him there and it didn't say anything about it By the way What's the requirement to trigger to save the fat guy? Is it high lust or High Infedility?
I believe you need to meet up with every instance of EG. Chances are you missed him somewhere.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I believe you need to meet up with every instance of EG. Chances are you missed him somewhere.
Just confirm that you don't need to meet up every instance just the institute part he never changes dialogues anyways

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Just confirm that you don't need to meet up every instance just the institute part he never changes dialogues anyways
Ah, in that case, all you need to do to save the fat guy is to choose the option for both of you to stay up at the end of the Hunter chapter.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Ah, in that case, all you need to do to save the fat guy is to choose the option for both of you to stay up at the end of the Hunter chapter.
Yeah I got the 3 options Sleep,Take Watch and Stay up together the 3rd option lets you save the Fat guy right?

Reactions: RenH

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Is there any way to reduce lust / infidelity after the construction workers?
If you haven't used them up already, there're a few beds and toilets in the backroom where the workers are. Otherwise, you just gotta use that dildo.

Reactions: f9account
4.50 star(s) 17 Votes