Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Ok uploaded, thank you for looking into it. I am hoping it is simply because I missed something and the game saves are not corrupted.
Checking your save, you didn't enter the convenience store in the same area before proceeding (which is occupied by a bunch of survivors). It's to the right of the northmost area (the one which has the green arrows), and is marked by a green arrow itself.

Yes, it's confusing since there are two convenience stores (one with Niijima and one with the survivors), but always make sure to read the dialogue and also search all areas when you're lost, because I intentionally added dialogue to guide players, and the MC was prompted a few times to internally consider finding survivors (before and after adding Niijima to the party). It's also not like the second convenience store was hidden either, since it literally is down the block from where you were stuck, and also has a flashing green arrow. :p

I have the same problem I cannot pass the gate even though I am pregnant or not.
This was answered a few posts back. Please use the search function on threads before asking a question that has been answered more than a few times already.

Web209

Mar 7, 2020
Checking your save, you didn't enter the convenience store in the same area before proceeding (which is occupied by a bunch of survivors). It's to the right of the northmost area (the one which has the green arrows), and is marked by a green arrow itself.

Yes, it's confusing since there are two convenience stores (one with Niijima and one with the survivors), but always make sure to read the dialogue and also search all areas when you're lost, because I intentionally added dialogue to guide players, and the MC was prompted a few times to internally consider finding survivors (before and after adding Niijima to the party). It's also not like the second convenience store was hidden either, since it literally is down the block from where you were stuck, and also has a flashing green arrow. :p

This was answered a few posts back. Please use the search function on threads before asking a question that has been answered more than a few times already.
Oh nice! I was doing the old - "Don't adventure too far out or you get into higher level areas or difficulty".

Thank you for looking into it, please have a safe day and a peaceful weekend. :coffee:

KORJ666

Dec 30, 2017
I flipped through 4 pages and every time someone asked this question, instead of answering, you sent people to use the search.

Does the answer to the question take up more space than how you sent people to use the search? Then at least you could write the page number.

Instead of a bunch of stupid words, one digit...

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I flipped through 4 pages and every time someone asked this question, instead of answering, you sent people to use the search.

Does the answer to the question take up more space than how you sent people to use the search? Then at least you could write the page number.

Instead of a bunch of stupid words, one digit...
Check again before coming off like a smartass. It's in page 3, answered by the translator himself:

Okay, I figured out the problem to the lab door not working. I actually edited the map correctly initially, but when moving over the files after the game v1.11 update, I forgot to migrate that particular map file.
I've moved it over and tested successfully, so I'll update my patch now.

OP, please update the initial post with my patch, or if you're reading this and have that bug, download my patch from my sig (to be updated in a bit), and replace your files with those.

EDIT: Sig and patch updated. Please lmk if this works, and if you find any other bugs or whatnot. Would still love to know if y'all are using the correct game version so I don't have to second-guess myself, but whatever.
It's the 58th post, and you would have definitely come across this if you truly did 'flip through' 4 pages. I literally used the search function to find it and it didn't even take me a minute to find this. Do yourself a favor and lurk more, new guy.

Reactions: f9account

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Oh nice! I was doing the old - "Don't adventure too far out or you get into higher level areas or difficulty".

Thank you for looking into it, please have a safe day and a peaceful weekend. :coffee:
lol, I don't think you need to worry about that in this game, haha.

No problem; enjoy the game.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Nice addition to the "EG character guy", although togglable setting is required next time if you want to make your own route again or hide him better like using the tree or behind giant tentacle wall or something.
Make me almost believe EG is a nice helpful guy like a easter character like shiba inu from slient hil, that dog still guide you through the game
Well I did see the translation note. You somehow fit EG into the game and make it a bit comedic and some choices to make a new original ending.

Not too sure it is a good fate for the researcher though since she left her husband for left a big cock but semi-penniless NEEt. Hope that neet decided to work and become a convenience store manager to fuck two sassy part timer and his boss.
Otherwise he be eating soft-rice, a pussy he is.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Nice addition to the "EG character guy", although togglable setting is required next time if you want to make your own route again or hide him better like using the tree or behind giant tentacle wall or something.
Make me almost believe EG is a nice helpful guy like a easter character like shiba inu from slient hil, that dog still guide you through the game
Well I did see the translation note. You somehow fit EG into the game and make it a bit comedic and some choices to make a new original ending.

Not too sure it is a good fate for the researcher though since she left her husband for left a big cock but semi-penniless NEEt. Hope that neet decided to work and become a convenience store manager to fuck two sassy part timer and his boss.
Otherwise he be eating soft-rice, a pussy he is.
Yeah, I already explained why I can't make him toggleable a few pages ago. But thanks for the feedback; I agree it'll be best to hide him like I did with my last translated game. And you're the first to catch that (EG was supposed to be like the SH dog, since this game doesn't have many references to SH, which it parodies).

LOL, it's just one ending you can get. I tried to make Niijima a more sympathetic character with a deeper backstory in order to allow his ending to be more believable, but ehhhhh, it's more of a fan service concept than anything else.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
The only way to get the key for the dynamite is to have sex with the workers? I know you can get one from EG but that looked like cheating. I was hoping for another secret key or that you could fight the workers for it.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
The only way to get the key for the dynamite is to have sex with the workers? I know you can get one from EG but that looked like cheating. I was hoping for another secret key or that you could fight the workers for it.
Technically, you don't have to. You just need to get harassed by the worker that has the key a few times. I know this because even in the base game, I never triggered the sex scene with the workers though I forgot which one has it. iirc it's the one that gropes the MC's breasts.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
First of all, thank you Emerald_Gladiator for all the work you put into this game. While I didn't use any of the avoidance features or anything, I appreciated the quest reminder on the upper left corner a lot. XD

Overall, I have to say that this game felt like it was very easy. It's pretty easy to over-grind without even trying, and for most of the game, I pretty much sailed my way through the battles without really experiencing any difficulty. This was partly because I kept stopping to check every single corpse/chest/note/whatever... and that means that inevitably, I had to fight monsters more often than you would otherwise.

To express how easy the game was, well. When I got to the first boss, I buffed the nerd with Cheerleader, and he one-shoted the thing with... Body-Blow? I think? It was one of the 40 TP skills at any rate...

Only the Final boss managed to put up any real pressure, and even then, not that much. All I have to say is that punch item + hunter amulet that give TP regen on blondie make it a loooot easier to buff, dispel debuffs and heal. Not to mention that she gets a ridiculous evasion stat. I barely used any consumables. Though I honestly didn't appreciate the fact that those killer pills were essentially useless for bosses when you get them, because, hehehe, the last 2 bosses have a skill that dispels poison, grants them regen and makes them immune to debuffs from that category for 5 turns.

"Fun".

They still do respectable damage on the initial impact though, so it's still worth making a bunch if you can get away with it.

Aside from the gameplay. The story was simple, but decent. The art was very good. And of course, it features a couple of my favorite fetishes.... Tentacles and Monster Breeding. The fact that it's complete with birthing scenes makes this one of the best games I've ever played from a visual perspective. Seriously. There's just not enough of this combo anywhere.

Lastly. The one thing I don't get is... what did the Lust Stat even DO aside from scene dialog variation? I didn't see any changes in gameplay from being with a low lust start or a high lust stat. Combat felt the same either way and it clearly doesn't have any impact on the ending.

Reactions: S3vatari0n and RenH

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Overall, I have to say that this game felt like it was very easy. It's pretty easy to over-grind without even trying, and for most of the game, I pretty much sailed my way through the battles without really experiencing any difficulty. This was partly because I kept stopping to check every single corpse/chest/note/whatever... and that means that inevitably, I had to fight monsters more often than you would otherwise.
Yeah, this game's pretty easy to breeze through if you play it right. Even had a technical 'virgin' run on my first playthrough in the base game since the only time the MC got fucked was in the scripted rape scene that EG later helped provide an option to avoid along with the gate that could only open when pregnant. Sally's knife skills, especially the ultimate skill, are hands-down the most hard-hitting skills in the game since they not only deal damage based off her AGI, it only scales in level and can be buffed to high heaven with Cheerleader.

I know that the read-me file recommended that the player treat Sally as a support character--which is fair since she has the most effective buffs--I found myself treating her as my main DPS because of her insane damage output with her knife. The game's also very generous with items and money if you explore a lot, reducing the vending machine's overall usefulness.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Technically, you don't have to. You just need to get harassed by the worker that has the key a few times. I know this because even in the base game, I never triggered the sex scene with the workers though I forgot which one has it. iirc it's the one that gropes the MC's breasts.
Really? I have no idea how you got the key without "cheating" (lol, I suppose that's fair to call it that with EG just giving it to you), if you didn't have vaginal sex with the construction worker, as he's the one who is scripted to give you the key. The other two:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're supposed to need the "large dynamite" to proceed, and I haven't changed anything regarding that requirement, so I'm wondering how you were able to maintain a virgin run without using my workaround ...

First of all, thank you Emerald_Gladiator for all the work you put into this game. While I didn't use any of the avoidance features or anything, I appreciated the quest reminder on the upper left corner a lot. XD

Lastly. The one thing I don't get is... what did the Lust Stat even DO aside from scene dialog variation? I didn't see any changes in gameplay from being with a low lust start or a high lust stat. Combat felt the same either way and it clearly doesn't have any impact on the ending.
No problem. Those quest reminders were a huge hassle to complete since they 1.) were graphics and thus I needed to use an image editor to modify them, and THEN repackage the individual images back into rpgmvp files 2.) were outside T++ as a result, so I needed to translate independently of an online translator, meaning my kanji dictionary came in handy 3.) were randomized in the scripts and graphics folder, so even after translating them, I still needed to figure out what they were referring to in terms of story progression and then reorganize them appropriately 4.) were about 30 in number, irrc, so that took a friggin week to finish given each one took about 20-30 minutes. So anyway, I'm glad you appreciated it, haha.

The lust stat not only alters scene dialog, but changes the scenes as well. IIRC, there are a few items that you can only use while you have a high lust stat. A high lust stat will also change your ending, contrary to what you might have experienced (yes, it's subtle, but there are two different endings specifically for a higher lust stat ... otherwise, you may just have a high/low cheating stat, or achieved the NEET ending or something, which override the lust endings.)

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Really? I have no idea how you got the key without "cheating" (lol, I suppose that's fair to call it that with EG just giving it to you), if you didn't have vaginal sex with the construction worker, as he's the one who is scripted to give you the key. The other two:
The game must have bugged out or I got really lucky if it's actually scripted so that you need to have vaginal sex first, lol.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
The game must have bugged out or I got really lucky if it's actually scripted so that you need to have vaginal sex first, lol.
Yeah, like EG said, I only got the key after the black haired worker have sex with her, it's the 2nd time you interact with him (first time he only gropes her breasts). Do you remember if your lust was above or below 100?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Yeah, like EG said, I only got the key after the black haired worker have sex with her, it's the 2nd time you interact with him (first time he only gropes her breasts). Do you remember if your lust was above or below 100?
It was definitely below 100 since I remember keeping it as below 20 up until the pregnancy door. I can also say that it's a bug since I've tried it again and I couldn't repeat what I did on my first run.

Reactions: Heranwen
4.50 star(s) 17 Votes