RenH

Nov 5, 2020
So You didn't complete all the endings?
Considering that the high births ending is a variation of the good ending, and the high infidelity ending doesn't exactly alter the prelude to it, I just went straight to the recollection room for those. Same goes for unique defeat endings and other scenes with all the tentacle monster species.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Considering that the high births ending is a variation of the good ending, and the high infidelity ending doesn't exactly alter the prelude to it, I just went straight to the recollection room for those. Same goes for unique defeat endings and other scenes with all the tentacle monster species.
Oh I didn't went from variations to variations i just get the Fat guy,The one where she have sex with other guys after his husbands,I haven't gotten the normal ending yet How do you even get the Queen ending?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I haven't gotten the normal ending yet How do you even get the Queen ending?
Normal ending is very simple yet might be a hassle in the final stage: Just keep infidelity and births low.
Queen Ending is the high births ending. Easiest way to get it is to give birth. A lot. I forget the actual number but probably above 10 is my best bet.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Normal ending is very simple yet might be a hassle in the final stage: Just keep infidelity and births low.
Queen Ending is the high births ending. Easiest way to get it is to give birth. A lot. I forget the actual number but probably above 10 is my best bet.
Can i like keep it at 0? Because that's my actual status right now Negative lust and 0 Infidelity
Oh Any monsters works right?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Can i like keep it at 0? Because that's my actual status right now Negative lust and 0 Infidelity
Oh Any monsters works right?
Definitely. It triggers regardless of lust and infidelity levels if you've already reached the birth threshold. And yes, any monsters will do. There's also a special enemy that only spawns when the MC is pregnant and iirc is the only way to trigger the scene where she births twin tentacles.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Since I know this will be appreciated...
Below is a save file before the Convenience store you meet Niijima, but with the quest flag of you meeting him flagged.
The player spawns immediately before the upper road that normally is blocked off. The quest SAYS to go for the convenience store, but going north will be allowed, and you can continue the game alone.
Two things to note: This is poorly-tested. Niijima's dialogue in cutscenes still appears, so that works, but I'm unsure what would happen in the cabin. Use at own risk.
Secondly, if you go into the convenience store, the cutscene will trigger and Niijima will be added to your party. I think I looted everything before said store, but you will have to forgo the items within. ...Not that that's a problem, you need to TRY to lose this game...

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Since I know this will be appreciated...
Below is a save file before the Convenience store you meet Niijima, but with the quest flag of you meeting him flagged.
The player spawns immediately before the upper road that normally is blocked off. The quest SAYS to go for the convenience store, but going north will be allowed, and you can continue the game alone.
Two things to note: This is poorly-tested. Niijima's dialogue in cutscenes still appears, so that works, but I'm unsure what would happen in the cabin. Use at own risk.
Secondly, if you go into the convenience store, the cutscene will trigger and Niijima will be added to your party. I think I looted everything before said store, but you will have to forgo the items within. ...Not that that's a problem, you need to TRY to lose this game...
To clarify, are you trying to report a bug, or are you providing a save file which allows you to bypass having Niijima for the rest of the game (for people who don't like him)?

If the latter, I'm assuming you hacked the game scripts to turn on the switch (23) that triggers when he enters your party, but without actually meeting him, and then created the save. And yes, it'll look rather silly since as you said, the text afterarrds (and the devs) already assume that you've already met him so you'll have his 'ghost' dialogue throughout the game. At the cabin, the game is scripted to remove Niijima from your party, unless you select my added branch, so I don't think it'd break anything not to have him there, other than Sally just talking to nobody (well, Niijima will respond in dialogue, but he won't actually be there).

However, in my added branch in the cabin, I've scripted that branch to remove and then add Niijima since his character avatar was impossible to move in cutscenes (given there's not enough room in the game map to have multiple iterations of his avatar in the exact same place for different branches). Therefore, even if you avoid using him the entire game with this hacked save, he'll suddenly appear in the cabin regardless, if you choose that route, and remain as your party member (and you'll also have that ending). Oh, and btw, IIRC, the switches I used to create the branches don't actually check if Niijima's in your party since he's originally intended to be in your party up until that point and unkillable as well, so I'm pretty sure you can trigger the route and not break anything.

If the former (and you're reporting an unintended bug), then I have absolutely no idea how that happened by accident.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
did anyone made a cheat that allow her to be naked at all time. like everytime she get pregnant her belly get bigger.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Ugh this sucks I can't access the mega link to get the patch.

Edited,
Never mind I use another browser instead of opera and it open up fine.

The reason I never click the translation patch fix is because I thought it was that, a translation fix not an in game fix.. but now that I know All right thanks for letting me know.

I would like to say thank you to the people that put the time and effort putting up the patch and uploading it and sharing it with us.

Last edited:

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
2.21 gb dang! is it worth it? does it really have lots of scene for it to be this big?
Yes. And lots of variations too depending whether your lust is high or low, what stage of pregnancy you're in, special defeat scenes, endings that are dependent on certain values, molestation scenes, etc.

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
Okay, so I need a bit of help. I'm at the first mission: Go north to the convenience store. Yet I went north and found no convenience store. I only found the convenience store that we were introduced to in the beginning which A: is not north of the starting point and B: I cannot cross the counter there.

I've probably missed something, so a bit of help would be much appreciated, thx.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Okay, so I need a bit of help. I'm at the first mission: Go north to the convenience store. Yet I went north and found no convenience store. I only found the convenience store that we were introduced to in the beginning which A: is not north of the starting point and B: I cannot cross the counter there.

I've probably missed something, so a bit of help would be much appreciated, thx.
I think I may need more information; I'm assuming you've already met Niijima, correct? (He's across the street to your immediate right from exiting the hotel, at the first convenience store).

If so, the convenience store you're looking for (the one with survivors) is the next map North. From there, take a left to the next map. From there, go North and right to the next map, and then go right. I've attached a picture of the convenience store.

It's also fairly linear, as in there's literally only one exit from map 1 (North), there's two exits to map 2 (go North when given an option), one exit to Map 3, and in Map 4, you'd have to pass by the said convenience store before entering another map unless you started to veer South. So it's pretty straightforward unless you didn't follow the directions of "Go North".

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes