Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I don't mind if you leave it in the queue for later, though I definitely hope it gets picked up eventually. The game is... gameplay-wise, definitely worse than the original in a number of ways... though, the whole 'protagonist needs to drop to 0 HP' thing becomes less annoying once you pick-up the second companion who can rez her, because enemies become stunned for a while after fucking her.

That said, it's still pretty terrible because companion stats are terrible compared to the MC's so they can't do shit on their own unless you take a lot of time to invest in stat enhancement items.

Granted, I played just in Japanese, so I might have missed something obvious...
Thanks. I agree; really didn't like the "drop to 0" thing. It really encourages you allowing the MC to get defeated, rather than preventing defeat using actual game skills and/or keeping your lust low; yes, rezzing is pretty easy in this game, but battle R at low health makes more sense than at 0 HP. Yeah, the allies were pretty frustrating since in the first game, you could use Sally to act as a healer/stat buff and Niijima/Director as tanks/DPS, while in this game, the MC is your main source of both offense and defense, while the nerd acts as a healer/secondary attacker, the carpenter is used for the rope cutting ability (removing AGL debuffs/restraints) and his ult, and the factory worker is pretty useless (I just assigned him the role of item-user, so he healed everyone and increased their TP through items). Could've been done better.

I made a quick MTL and finished the game. It's pretty lengthy, but lots of the enemies have LOADS of health, so it gets sorta grindy (Full disclosure, I cheated and maxed my stats after getting stuck on the plant boss). That being said, I love that there are quite a few different environmental settings, more enemies, allies, items, and so on. Always love getting different endings, and they're unlocked once you beat the game; the dev even holds your hand to explain the endings you can get in the military camp.

I do wish the allies had more of a backstory, and there could've been much more of a connection to the first game. Personally, if I do choose to take this game up for translation, I'd like to do what I did to the first game and add more content. Adding Sally and Niijima, even as NPCs, would at least make sense, plot-wise.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EonKain

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
My understanding is that this game is taking place more or less at the same time, or a little earlier than the original Sillent Pill, which is why Sally doesn't show up at all. I think the redhead's having her climactic final fight with the final boss at some point before Sally goes in deep to fight the queen thing.

Don't quote me on that though, I didn't dig to deep... but that's what I understood from the stuff on dlsite.

In any case, the weird thing is, dlsite seems to imply that there's some other way to get what'shernewface impregnated besides just battle-rape? However, if that's the case, I didn't run into whatever it is or missed it or whatnot because I was playing in JP.

I didn't need to cheat any stats to beat the game on my side, even without understanding anything, but that's partly because I caught on that you can buy stat-up items from some of those vendor things and grinded a bunch of them and made MC's attack stat go up a lot so she could one-shot or at least two-shot mooks with normal attacks and kill bosses decently fast with skills.

Even then, that final fight was a mess...

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I do wish the allies had more of a backstory, and there could've been much more of a connection to the first game. Personally, if I do choose to take this game up for translation, I'd like to do what I did to the first game and add more content. Adding Sally and Niijima, even as NPCs, would at least make sense, plot-wise.
Weird he included MORE boring male NPCs to the party. Did J players really demand "more dudes"? You'd think having cute girls would open up more options for H scenes.

While the artwork is incredible and hot, it's almost always just Red. More scenes with two girls and tentacles would add some variety. Imagine meeting Sally, who is pregnant, and Red has to "help" her get it out. Or meeting a fellow female survivor, but unfortunately the tentacles inside her take over and force her to attack Red...

Still, it's overall a decent game, though I wish there wasn't so much pissing in EVERY scene...not kinkshaming as I'm sure others like it, but an option to turn it on or off would be nice.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Weird he included MORE boring male NPCs to the party. Did J players really demand "more dudes"? You'd think having cute girls would open up more options for H scenes.
While the artwork is incredible and hot, it's almost always just Red. More scenes with two girls and tentacles would add some variety. Imagine meeting Sally, who is pregnant, and Red has to "help" her get it out. Or meeting a fellow female survivor, but unfortunately the tentacles inside her take over and force her to attack Red...
I'm not against male NPC party members, but yeah, more female NPC scenes would've been preferred. It would've been cool to see them get attacked in battle like the MC. I think the issue is that it's sorta difficult to code having multiple female party members have battle H scenes. And to be fair to the dev, there are quite a few female NPCs with scenes. They're just sorta mid-scene whenever viewed, which sucks. I strongly thought about adding Sally and reusing some of her old scenes even though, yes, she's probably elsewhere while this game is happening. However, I try to avoid adding TOO much because the dev clearly had a vision for this game; even adding the Niijima ending and virgin run for the last game felt a bit sacrilegious.

Still, it's overall a decent game, though I wish there wasn't so much pissing in EVERY scene...not kinkshaming as I'm sure others like it, but an option to turn it on or off would be nice.
Agreed. I really don't like it either, but imagine being forced to sit through it all in order to translate everything. I had to do that with the most recent game I translated and that included both piss and scat ... :( The things I do for you guys.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I mean, compared to some other games I've seen, this game's pretty light on the pissing, and most of it is optional in the sense that you have to take what's her face to the toilet to see them. For the new game, there's like, 2 enemy variants, 2 birthing scenes variants and a couple of NPCs that piss themselves... out of tons of other scenes where it doesn't happen at all.

Unless it's mentioned in text, in which case, no idea.

Granted, I'd rather not have it at all... but hey, at least this game doesn't have any of that "pissing on the girl" or "pissing IN the girl" stuff...

Which is rich coming from me considering some of the other things I'm into... but you can't help fetishes... >.>"

ANYway, when it comes to the multiple female characters angle, besides the coding bit, there's also the issue of art. Adding a female party member means creating variations for every enemy that she can interact with... and that's a lot of work in the second game, especially since there's human enemies and pregnant variations and so on. Then there's all the text that would need to be written in. Then there's the fact that she'd have to be accounted for in the bad-ends...

There's a reason why multiple female characters aren't common in hentai-games, or when they're present, they get less scenes overall. Even big circles like Acerola only get around it by reusing pose CGs a lot... but the work they need to put in on the text for all the variants is pretty enormous.

I can't really blame a dev for not going for that sort of thing, especially since both the original Sillent Pill and the new one have a pretty decent number of them even without counting the lewd/non-lewd and pregnant/not-pregnant variants and whatnot.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Little off topic but the creator has apparently already released the new "Nursery Clicker" game. Screenshots made it look text heavy. Maybe an MTL of that would be more useful.

bobtedron

Sep 2, 2023
Yo, someone slide an MTL or a translated version of Silent Pill 2? Curious to try the game out now that I've tried the first one.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Yo, someone slide an MTL or a translated version of Silent Pill 2? Curious to try the game out now that I've tried the first one.
Dude, if you had just looked a single post above yours, it was referencing said MTL. 3 posts above yours is the link to the MTL.

Chuckbtesta

Sep 23, 2019
Any uploads that take compression seriously? I mean,we've seen 1 with extremely good compression rate already...

Ummmmmmmmm

Aug 8, 2023
Whenever I try to go through the pregnancy gate at the end of the game even if I’m pregnant it doesn’t open.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Whenever I try to go through the pregnancy gate at the end of the game even if I’m pregnant it doesn’t open.
Are you using my current translation patch? The OP is using an old version of my translation, IIRC, so check my sig for my most current translation patches.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes