Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I could do it, but this one would be a heavy full time job, so it'd need to be a commission to get it done. It'd have to take precedence over all my other commissions, which would mean no other work for a month or two.
If I had a lot of money to commission translations, I'd have already gotten something going for the Liese VN, which is one of my top tier wants in terms of full translations.

Sadly, I'm poor by international standards, even if I have ok money for where I live in my East EU Shit-hole, which is why I'm on f95 so much, rather than, y'know, buying translated games every time.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Speaking of translations, how do I install Machine Translation to it?
Silent Pill 2, obviously
can someone please mtl the new game?
It's people like you, that can't wait a few months, that make it increasingly unlikely to get translations for stuff unless it gets picked up by an official company like Kagura.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
It's people like you, that can't wait a few months, that make it increasingly unlikely to get translations for stuff unless it gets picked up by an official company like Kagura.
Agreed. The more people start clamoring for an MTL, the more I'm likely to pass on it.
As much as I want to translate this game (given I loving playing and translating the prequel to it), I hate being rushed to beat out the demands for and speed of an MTL. Quality takes time and while you might be fine with an MTL, you couldn't at least respect the game enough to wait more than a day after it's been released?

kommnistulum

Feb 27, 2018
Agreed. The more people start clamoring for an MTL, the more I'm likely to pass on it.
As much as I want to translate this game (given I loving playing and translating the prequel to it), I hate being rushed to beat out the demands for and speed of an MTL. Quality takes time and while you might be fine with an MTL, you couldn't at least respect the game enough to wait more than a day after it's been released?
Appreciate & agree with the sentiment but don't let some dimwitted dorks with bad taste discourage you. People with actual lives can afford to wait a couple months for a quality, free translation to an extremely niche game.

Reactions: RenH

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I can afford to wait years tbh. It's not like I ever have the time play ALL the H-games I could ever possibly play, and it's not like I ONLY play H-games. I have plenty of other hobbies too of which H-games are only a small part of.

I have plenty of games I track here in the hopes that one day, they'll get something other than shitty MTL, no matter how unlikely that is. XD

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
As the guy that made the OG translation request thread for Silent Pill, I remember being absolutely thrilled when Emerald_Gladiator took up translating the game. Then followed by some mild anxiety when the MTL squad discouraged him. So, I definitely can wait for a quality translation to come about, even as a partial.

Playing it in Japanese was great as is, but playing his completed translation was just so much better especially since he took the time and effort to not only address some bugs, but even add a fully-functioning additional route that players could take if they so wished.

So to all you people that go out of your way to translate these games, know that there will always be people like myself and the others here that will wait for you to create a masterpiece.

axmed4555

Sep 3, 2017
Well, apologies, no disrespect, i liked your translation (even though it's not latest 1.2ver).
I'm just bored, and hungry for games with monsters, pregnancy and childbirth.
It's just too overcrowded with vanilla, humans and lesbians *yuck*

• Angry
Reactions: kommnistulum

Tentacle-san

Jan 12, 2018
Just finished a playthrough of the new game, I can confirm its completely playable from start to finish even without mtl, that's just how linear the game is.

As a side note, if you talk to absolutely every human npc in the game, you'll eventually run into a curious fella who seem to give you rewards endlessly so long you have the patience to spam the button. Most likely a bugged npc.

Final boss recommends you hit between lv30-40 to beat, if you fight the majority of enemies, you'll reach this ballpark easily.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I have a question. Is it possible not to get rapped by the constructions workers? It is written I need to get the key from them but whenever I talk with them, they either touch Sally's breast or rape her if we talk to the black haired guy.

I tried many time but it seems impossible to prevent this unless I missed something... does it means I can't access the good ending?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
It's not really Silent Pill 2.

The second game is not a sequel. It's a separate story that's happening at the same time as the events of the first story, just in another place with a different main character.

As for avoiding the rape... In the original game, you couldn't avoid the rape. In the translated version, the translator added something that allowed you to bypass it, but I don't remember what it was. It's been way too long since I played the game. Either way, from what I remember, you could kind of avoid all the rape in the translated version. Or at least the vast majority of it, which lets wifey stay closer to pure when she escapes back to her husband.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes