KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
1) The key is on the left shelf, under a red box - look to the left of the fuses

2) The clickable bubble for the phone is closer to the edge of the desk than the phone's model is - you've been clicking on the cassettes.
then the version is buggy
1. I can only look at the fuses and workbench, the left shelf does not even show that !.

2. if I activate click bubble on the phone, I can only save what should actually be on the Walkman.

Nantec

Aug 2, 2017
Games have come far, this one is like "Life is Strange", this dev seems to know how to get into your brain.. trying to fear you, your eyes are always almost on top of the screen which keeps your brain "active" and so on.. love it. Hope there's more coming in the future or spin offs like that. This is really good.

But I am still wondering which models he used, I feel like I've seen them somewhere else ..

mikusiek

Sep 28, 2017
So all new days are unplayable for me - I just got black screen with some visible "reflexes", the game is running normally, the character is moving and interacting, but just a black screen. There was one man posting the same issue, anyone with a fix? RTX3080, newest drivers. Days from previous version work normally.

f95zone69

Oct 21, 2017
1 update per 2 months now (?)

GOAL REACHED:
"FULL-TIME JOB. Once I reach this goal, I will be able to work on my projects much more often, meaning an increase in their quality and the amount of content I produce"

:unsure:

Actually we're getting less content from time to time...

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
The game doesnt save, I pressed al the tapes on the walkman but nothing happens...Got to star all over again every time I open the game...so disturbing -.-

Dibble11

Oct 16, 2017
Any predictions/hopes on what the upcoming August build will add? I'm praying for some Justin x Kira x Jill action

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
1659319148649.png

Since switching to Unreal Engine 5 in May, we've been working to better optimize the game for both performance and graphics. This update should bring significant improvements to both with some new content to top it all off.
- Lighting system has been completely redone. The game uses DX12 and Lumen now. It's recommended to use Nvidia RTX- or AMD RX6000-series card.
- The game runs on DX12 by default. DX11 mode is available by editing the shortcut, some effects and light sources work not right in DX11 mode:
-2 Models for Kira updated
- Rain is working once again
- Small updates to 7+ scenes.
- Albert and Alice scene on Friday is now finished and added to the gallery - School level has been updated and a new scene added there
- All scenes should now be available in the gallery, please report any issues with them.
- During testing, we experienced a crashing issue loading saves on RTX 3000 series cards, but the latest drivers seem to have fixed it.
Save files go to: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames (must be typed in address bar to access)

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
I hope it's not just a new scene and "improvements" to the old ones, but we'll know until we test it.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes