methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello
as far as i remember, unreal/the unreal-engine offers a way to customize the keyboard/mouse options.

Unfortunately, I can't find any customization options in this game - is there another way to change these defaults and adjust the layout?

must_228

Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 1958426

Since switching to Unreal Engine 5 in May, we've been working to better optimize the game for both performance and graphics. This update should bring significant improvements to both with some new content to top it all off.
- Lighting system has been completely redone. The game uses DX12 and Lumen now. It's recommended to use Nvidia RTX- or AMD RX6000-series card.
- The game runs on DX12 by default. DX11 mode is available by editing the shortcut, some effects and light sources work not right in DX11 mode:
-2 Models for Kira updated
- Rain is working once again
- Small updates to 7+ scenes.
- Albert and Alice scene on Friday is now finished and added to the gallery - School level has been updated and a new scene added there
- All scenes should now be available in the gallery, please report any issues with them.
- During testing, we experienced a crashing issue loading saves on RTX 3000 series cards, but the latest drivers seem to have fixed it.
Save files go to: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames (must be typed in address bar to access)
DX 11 does not work...

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2018
so i was playing b is b 2 and all the dialogue was from silicon lust, anyone run into this? lots of "invalid text" pop ups. After deleting SL BiB2 went back to normal.

pwest965

Aug 5, 2019
same doesnt work.

And people know how to check camera after tentacle scene ?
you can use her phone for it; it's on the PC desk at first but when she puts it on charge, you can then find it by her bed side table (its fallen down the side)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes