blapanda

Jul 28, 2017
Did you download from anonfile? That always injects my browser with some bullshit i don't know why anonfile links are allowed on this site.
You are right. Since when did anonfile become such a stupid file hoster? Downloaded the files from another hoster, seeing immediately the difference: rar file instead of an iso file.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Game looks like crap, weird aliasing or something, and the color is off like the girls hair isn't black it looks shiny and grey.

I used to get 75-100 max fps now computer is struggling to keep at 60. And the game looks worse. WTF. Why does this dev insist on massive tech overhauls in the middle of projects?? AAA studios aren't even using this shit yet wtf. And it's not the first time Auril has done this. I never complain because it is a FREE product I enjoy but this is ridiculous. Breaks their own games repeatedly on purpose.

"Oh, I finally got save function to work and it's better optimized for people without 1,000 dollar gpus...Better ruin everything!"

So annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: adelmilan

RinDman

Jun 7, 2017
Right didn't try the game from start ... Maybe the save is including some hardware settings or stupid shit (which would be weird)

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
Has anyone been able to get past the first window peeping scene?

I feel like the Dev put the last save because the old scenes weren't tested enough :unsure:

Alright, fuck this stupid game. The Dev probably switch to UE5 as an excuse to prolong the game. Looks worse than a lot of UE4 games. Fuck, modders in Skyrim and Fallout could probably remake this, and it will look and run better while on the shitty creation kit

Last edited:

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
I can't understand why he switched to UE5, the game doesn't have any evolutionary progress, it's just playing between chapters and that's it. There was a time of suspected mining, but nothing that has been confirmed. A lot of people still use DX11, the dev will only lose a small part of supporters for this decision.
This has been Auril's shtick since the first whorecraft, always porting to the latest unreal engine version, and then trying to make it work after...
The games should work on dx11 by default, but obviously since the lights and reflections are only done for dx12...

This is, what, the 3rd "performance" upgrade with little content at all.
What's the new "school scene"? Aside from the Bunny DP being in a different angle, I didn't see anything new.

Also, there's a scene on Wednesday (?) That shows up in the replay but still doesn't play.

Reactions: cooldude33

adelmilan

Jun 11, 2019
all the new updated games made by
Auril
have this error ,anyone know how to fix it
i really like games made by this developer but the new updated games can't work for me anymore for some reason

Mar 16, 2019
Seen a lot of posts saying you can unlock the gallery by just pressing X? That doesnt seem to work... Pressing it on the computer, out of the computer, in options... what am I missing?

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Seen a lot of posts saying you can unlock the gallery by just pressing X? That doesnt seem to work... Pressing it on the computer, out of the computer, in options... what am I missing?
Put the save file in the archive in your save folder and it will be fully unlocked in that save.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes