Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
I love when developers of games that can perfectly work on old hardware decide to go dx12 only and kill their own game!
Im writing these tips down for when i start working on my game.
-"develop a game for couple years, then, every few years a new engine version comes out, replace everything from scratch so you can drag the development for another few years, repeat!"

Jokes aside, as much as this game is buggy, it is as much fun and has great atmosphere and premise, even the main girl is surprisingly hot even without any significant accesories or something typical a main protag usualy has, shes just a simple but hot looking girl from next door.

Anyways swapping to another engine when the one you already have everything built in works pretty much without issues and already looks awesome, best looking games ever have been made in ue4 in last decade, just seems so silly and needless.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
The only comfort I have is that I'm not the only one having issues, game was getting crappy, now its crappy and unplayable.

Ngo Van Dang

Sep 13, 2018
please make your video in a properly format, can't even run that video with default windows player
also does anyone have a save game yet? pressing X to unblock gallery stop working, I am so lazy to replay the game

marisa32

Apr 13, 2019
i wanted to play but i won't play
there is an earlier version that works ???
The least "unstable" among the last releases is the 0.24b. I don't have a link right now but you should be able to find it easily on the internet. Otherwise I can provide a .torrent for it.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
and again a promising game, like My Lust Wish, which is no longer playable after updates. It's not a AAA game, so I can't explain why it doesn't run on older systems anymore.
Again, a call to the developers, makes a remake or similar game. And makes the horror content pure, which was better than vanilla sex.
Older version doesn't make sense, because the game or the main quest is still not finished.

Reactions: Horny_Baum
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes