Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
V 0.26b Bug first day - can't feed the cat. Got a ! to choose the shelves, but can't select anything after that. There is no circle and randomly clicking around doesn't find something clickable either.

Ngo Van Dang

Sep 13, 2018
V 0.26b Bug first day - can't feed the cat. Got a ! to choose the shelves, but can't select anything after that. There is no circle and randomly clicking around doesn't find something clickable either.
they changed the story I believe, I have encounter this yesterday, I think you should go back to your room and check your neighbors before feeding the cat, I can't remember what did I do yesterday but... :unsure:

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
they changed the story I believe, I have encounter this yesterday, I think you should go back to your room and check your neighbors before feeding the cat, I can't remember what did I do yesterday but... :unsure:
Thx worked. It's only stupid. Text is I get you food and then you don't do it and instead roam around while the cat meows like crazy.....

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
And how can i trigger the scene dream 1 on monday?
Dream 1 on Monday - after you order pizza from cellphone , Kira said she want to watch movie at basement you need to see neighbor through binoculars see alice catch albert do something lewd , after that you can go to basement watch movie and trigger dream 1 [school]

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
after Kira do something lewd with Bunny and answer telephone from mom , you go to check Bunny at master bedroom , dildo disappeared, you can check cat at kitchen and get cat food then

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Remind me when was the previous build? a couple of sex animations is that all that was done??? Seriously ??? it would be better to take care of the optimization, the game has slipped into complete shit, why is this race for raw UE5 and RTX lighting.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes