xieziluo

Dec 9, 2020
Go either into the bathroom stall in the girls room, or into the boys room.
Any will work. Later there is another school scene and then you can watch the other one.
1660162145069.png
It doesn't work. Is it because I use the archive of the previous version?

jed999

May 26, 2021
Wow, Can't open the door to the garage in the latest build.
This game just keeps getting worse, is the Dev trying to sabotage the project ?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Wow, Can't open the door to the garage in the latest build.
This game just keeps getting worse, is the Dev trying to sabotage the project ?
Probably wondering how far they can go until people stop throwing money at them.

Aug 5, 2017
Updating my drivers like the warning says at launch did the job for me, no more crashes when loading saves

edit: spoke too soon, it worked once then everything turned super dark in-game and started crashing again

lunarfreyax

Oct 18, 2019
manage to load the save file by switching from DX12 to DX11, but now the game is too dark and stutter everywhere. Guess i have to wait for the next update hoping to fix this problem

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
Theres a scene on wednesday that when I click nothing happens anyone know? Also I have not played through the game only just viewed the gallery. Shame they tease the dog but no dog content.

Reactions: Dibble11

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
Theres a scene on wednesday that when I click nothing happens anyone know? Also I have not played through the game only just viewed the gallery. Shame they tease the dog but no dog content.
SL is on Patreon. The dog will never get content, or any other animal.
That scene on Wednesday is empty and always has been for some reason. You're not missing anything.

Onoreonore

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2021
Updating my drivers like the warning says at launch did the job for me, no more crashes when loading saves

edit: spoke too soon, it worked once then everything turned super dark in-game and started crashing again
Yeah this version is too buggy, better to wait and see if dev fixes it.

Reactions: HeroHate
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes