Mar 8, 2018
I will say, the transition over to bi-monthly updates has been brutal. You'd expect the longer wait between builds to yield more substantial chunks of content. I expect this coming update will add a few scenes to previous days. It's a smart way to convince players to run through the entire game again (invalidating their saves) and mask the fact that the story isn't really moving forward.

That said, back-filling scenes into the story isn't a bad move. Kira has these weird inconsistencies. One moment, she's insisting on using protection with Justin - the next, she's down for anything and letting the neighbor guy bust anywhere on her.

I just hope the next update moves us forward with a new area or progression of relationships. We can only do so many of these context-less scenes involving the neighbors or "le random VR sex game."
I'm hoping for more Rabbit suit hijinks and maybe one more nightmare. I'm really missing the horror vibe from the beginning of the game right about now.

MTheOutsiderN

Sep 13, 2022
I don't care if the game gets abandoned. It would suck as it has great potential. Not only for detaiil, but also for the strange horror elements involved. But like many other abandoned games it would just be another name on a very large list. Just make it playable for christs sake.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes