Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Wow you guys ain't kidding this game runs like garbage their supporters must be frickin loaded to have computers that can run this smoothly.

fuck me... i lost my save when 100% gallery was open, and now press X dont work, how unlock it ??
Anyways here's the save that came with the 0.26b download. Gallery only shows monday to friday though I am still to play through the game, very unlikely given the fps, to find out if weekend animations are already implemented maybe someone else knows or have a complete save.

jebac22

Sep 21, 2017
Wow you guys ain't kidding this game runs like garbage their supporters must be frickin loaded to have computers that can run this smoothly.

Anyways here's the save that came with the 0.26b download. Gallery only shows monday to friday though I am still to play through the game, very unlikely given the fps, to find out if weekend animations are already implemented maybe someone else knows or have a complete save.
There are NO weekend animations, Friday is the last day for this version...

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019

In addition to being troubled by nosy neighbours, sex ravenous rabbits, butch police officers and vivid nightmares, Kira's neighbourhood on Elk Street has now also been reported as the new hotspot for UFO sightings.
- Added two new scenes (Friday (day) and Thursday (night)) (details at the end of this text)
- Visual changes to levels: new grass, reflections on translucent surfaces, lighting
- Visual changes to characters: new eyes, new boob physics, new dick model (seen in one of the new scenes)
- Fixed multiple visual bugs, added new animations during dialogues
- Known bugs: some scenes have double sound; rain can continue after first night, and requires a save and load to stop.
Game comes with a save file included in the archive. How to use:
1. Find the file in "gamefolder/SaveGames/" (Gamefolder = here you unrar'ed the game)
2. Write in the folder navigation panel "%localappdata%\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames" put Save10.sav there.
3. Start game and load slot 10
SPOILER: New scene 1: Kira returns home from Albert's house after the file recovery operation. Find's Justin's hat. Returns it to the trailer.
New scene 2: Kira wakes up on Thursday night to a phone call. After hanging up, she exits the backyard door instead of going back to bed. (Both scenes can be run from game gallery if you use savefile)

1666648269010.png

Last edited:

jisack

Jun 25, 2022
Haha over 2 month with only 2 new scenes not sure is it worth to subscribe. Let see for the next update then.

• Haha
Reactions: LarryF
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes